Screen brightness

Search This thread

nicoX

Jan 31, 2011
Do you feel Huawei does a bad job with the automatic brightness levels, specially at night when it goes zero and makes video view look really bad.

Try the app lux lite, or the premium. I find it to work great and it let you link the brightness with the lx, to suit your requirements even more.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Jun 7, 2011
Sony Xperia 5 II
Do you feel Huawei does a bad job with the automatic brightness levels, specially at night when it goes zero and makes video view look really bad.

Try the app lux lite, or the premium. I find it to work great and it let you link the brightness with the lx, to suit your requirements even more.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk
IMHO it's not bad. Of course it's not as good as the iPhone but my HTC 10 is a lot worse. The auto brightness is always slow to respond to surrounding brightness.

tomzzi

Apr 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
I think it is bad. At night it goes to zero! Impossible to look at. So i have to manually adjust brightness. And yes my eyesight is good.

062be30c7c9df4f2091ab72daaaac919.jpg

I am on 151 firmware.

Last edited:

paul678

Sep 20, 2011
Craiova
I think it is bad. At night it goes to zero! Impossible to look at. So i have to manually adjust brightness. And yes my eyesight is good.

I am on 151 firmware.
For me it's ok it does that. Also the auto brightness remembers the percentage you manually set (while keeping the auto enabled) so next time you gonna have the percentage you previously set in those conditions. This resets when you disable the auto btw.