So the day has come, since the closed beta I have fixed some bugs and I have (finally) setup the downloads server, it's the right time.
I am not really good writing this kind of posts, you know what you want, and I am too tired to talk about the risks of not being careful flashing, etc...
- Your device must be updated to EMUI 4.1 !
- You should have already installed TWRP 3.1.1-0 !
- Format data in TWRP and reboot device again into TWRP ( if you come from stock EMUI 4.1 )
- Wipe Factory Reset in TWRP
- Flash LOS 14.1 zip and reboot to System
- Reboot device in TWRP and install Gapps ( optional )
- Install Magisk or SuperSU if you need ROOT ( optional )
Currently Working List
- Camera fully working with Footej Camera ( via PlayStore )
- BT with a2dp
- dual SIM with data network connecting
- Off-mode charging
- adb & mtp
- Internal/External Storage
- HWC partially
Currently Not Working
- There may be others small issues !
- lineage-14.1-20171015-OpenKirin-alice.zip md5 : 0500eb758d6a6820b7de85580fdc978b
- Gapps ( recommended version : ARM64 - 7.1 - nano )
- Please use always the latest update from Gapps
If you have a Honor 4X and the rom isn't compatible (it shouldn't be compatible so don't worry) send me a PM (unless you are @panchovix because I already know that he is interested lol), because I need a little group of people to test the adapted 4X version, but that rom will be published in the correct subforum, so please let's keep it tidy.
Please think before you post, I wouldn't like to reach 50 pages within 2 weeks, so if you just want to post "OMG SO HYPED" do it in the other thread or don't do it at all.
P.S: The Github repo will be updated as fast as I can, I understand that some people want to port roms now that we have reached 'certain stability', but I am just one person and my time is limited.
Kernel GPLv2 compliant : android_kernel_huawei_hi6210sft !
This ROM is provided by OpenKirin TEAM (XePeleato, OldDroid, surdu_petru )
LOS 14.1, ROM for the Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
XePeleato, surdu_petru, OldDroid, olrak2
Source Code: https://github.com/OpenKirin
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Android MM (EMUI 4.1)
Based On: LineageOS
Stable Release Date: 2017-10-15
Last Updated 2017-10-15