FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] ALE-L21C432B594 /B595 - Improved device security

1,110 posts
Thanks Meter: 405
 
By kilroystyx, Senior Member on 2nd March 2017, 05:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This update improves system security with Google security patches.

[Optimizations]
Improved device security with Google security patches.

[Update notes]
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you experience any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit an authorized Huawei service center for assistance.

Changelog
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d.../changelog.xml

Download - Dual SIM variant (B594)
FULL => http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d...ull/update.zip
OTA => http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d...ull/update.zip

Download - Single SIM variant (B595)
FULL => http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d...ull/update.zip
OTA => http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d...ull/update.zip


Note:
Security Patches – March 1, 2017
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	4438
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	4059791   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	4382
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	4059837  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kilroystyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kilroystyx Ad-Free
2nd March 2017, 06:03 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroystyx

This update improves system security with Google security patches.

[Optimizations]
Improved device security with Google security patches.

[Update notes]
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you experience any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit an authorized Huawei service center for assistance.

Changelog
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d.../changelog.xml

Download
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d...ull/update.zip

Note:
Security Patches – March 1, 2017

Thanks dude..... will try tomorrow ....but sad it isnt EMUI 4.1 as we expected
The Following User Says Thank You to HaiderHady For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HaiderHady Ad-Free
2nd March 2017, 08:22 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 327
 
More
Thank you, works great. Security patch from this month. Really fast. Better than lineage os. Very good huawei! Great! So should it be! Huawei is great today, because they do this fast updates. I'm so happy about that
3rd March 2017, 01:11 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 327
 
More
With new update we have no longer the device certification status at true ("Not certificated/Nicht zertifiziert") in preferences from play store. Maybe because huawei roll out this update to fast. Faster than Pixel We should wait and in few days we will see the certification status at true again, right? Nobody else has march-patch. But we have
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-03-03-02-06-30.png
Views:	1550
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	4060117  
3rd March 2017, 08:48 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Is there a single sim version? B595? does this mean that there is no emui 4.1 ?
3rd March 2017, 10:32 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Calarasi
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ker21

Is there a single sim version? B595? does this mean that there is no emui 4.1 ?

No, but wait a bit and for sure B595 will be released.
Yes, no emui 4.1. But if you buy the 2017 version you can get emui 5
The Following User Says Thank You to Azzureux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Azzureux Ad-Free
3rd March 2017, 10:51 AM |#7  
Hi, is a dual sim version or a single sim?
Thanks!!!
3rd March 2017, 10:53 AM |#8  
kilroystyx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Braga
Thanks Meter: 405
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben75011

Hi, is a dual sim version or a single sim?
Thanks!!!

Is Dual SIM, first post updated.
3rd March 2017, 11:36 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 327
 
More
Anyone else with the certificationproblem? Can I ignore that?

(I have used the Full Update)
3rd March 2017, 11:43 AM |#10  
kilroystyx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Braga
Thanks Meter: 405
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ker21

Is there a single sim version? B595? does this mean that there is no emui 4.1 ?

As Azzureux mentioned Single SIM for Europe (Cust=C432) is not yet available, but if you are Italian and your provider is TIM (Cust=C55) then you are lucky because ROM for this Branded phones is now available:

Download - ALE-L21C55B585
FULL => http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d...ull/update.zip
OTA => http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d...ull/update.zip
3rd March 2017, 12:26 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Norderstedt
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrightlite

With new update we have no longer the device certification status at true ("Not certificated/Nicht zertifiziert") in preferences from play store. Maybe because huawei roll out this update to fast. Faster than Pixel We should wait and in few days we will see the certification status at true again, right? Nobody else has march-patch. But we have

This was like this before. Mine isn't verified either. I'm in an older firmware.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ale-l21, ale-l21c432b594, stock rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes