(Solved) Help me im stuck at the Logo

Search This thread
Sep 3, 2016
Hey, I now a lot of People have problems here and I have a really similiar Probleme .-.

At first i unlocked my Bootloader from my Huawei P8 Lite, and it works fine.
After that i tried to root and there it crashed during the process :(
And now i cant start my Phone, it just show the Huawei Logo and then a Black screen.
I already tried to go into the fastboot mode, but nothing happens, everytime the same, Logo then Black Screen and this every 5-10 min starts the screen then black.
If i connect my phone to my Pc i get a sound for connecting but it is not charging and in my device manager is see this: Android Composite ADB Interface

I wrote now down what i got with adb and Fastboot:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>adb devices
List of devices attached
W3D7N16810005519 recovery
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot devices

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
< waiting for device >

The curious thing is, i can send: adb reboot bootloader but still nothing happen, just logo and then black screen
I think i have already installed all Drivers, HiSuite is installed too and updated. Before the root try, it detected my phone.
I hope you guys can help me out :( or is my Phone hard-bricked?

Yoshikage_Kira

Hey, I now a lot of People have problems here and I have a really similiar Probleme .-.

And now i cant start my Phone, it just show the Huawei Logo and then a Black screen.
I already tried to go into the fastboot mode, but nothing happens, everytime the same, Logo then Black Screen and this every 5-10 min starts the screen then black.
If i connect my phone to my Pc i get a sound for connecting but it is not charging and in my device manager is see this: Android Composite ADB Interface

List of devices attached

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
< waiting for device >

The curious thing is, i can send: adb reboot bootloader but still nothing happen, just logo and then black screen
I think i have already installed all Drivers, HiSuite is installed too and updated. Before the root try, it detected my phone.
Read chapter 4
http://goo.gl/THborq

Reactions: Rittainasanieru

gabrielkor00

Jun 27, 2016

List of devices attached

< waiting for device >

you have to connect to pc first and then go to fastboot mode. i have the same problem right now and ive tried everything :(

Sep 3, 2016
you have to connect to pc first and then go to fastboot mode. i have the same problem right now and ive tried everything :(

yeeah yeah, i know, i connetect my phone with a usb cable to my pc, and then i cant go to fastboot mode :c still nothing happen there, atm i will try the method from the above comment, i hope it will work
and my pc doesnt really see the phone, its just an entry in the device manager not more o:

Diogomac17

Sep 3, 2016
I think your phone only has a bootbrick, if i´m right it´s an easy fix.
First you download the version of the android you have on your device, once that´s done, you unzip it and put the file dload (contains a file named UPDATE, probably), on your Micro SD card ( needs at least 4GB).
Then you place it on your phone.
While the phone is turned off, you press Volume up and Down, e Power, for at least 10 seconds, then you let go the power button but keep holding the volume up and down until the EMUI logo appears and you see "Huawei Software Installing".
You wait until the installation is done and your phone is unbricked.
WARNING - You will erase ALL you files. It´s like a factory reset.
Hope it helps
Also if you want to see someone doing, there´s a channel on youtube called RootJunky, he show´s you the same method .

Reactions: Rittainasanieru
Sep 3, 2016

I had downloaded now the unbrick files for Dual Sim and started the script, but at restart point with fastboot i got this :

The command "mfastboot" is either misspelled or
could not be found.
could not be found.
could not be found.
could not be found.

ROM B052 flashed , if all went well
You must be restarted.

If you leave the recovery to hard reset and restart the phone

< waiting for device >

I have no Idea what to do now .-.

gabrielkor00

Jun 27, 2016
I had downloaded now the unbrick files for Dual Sim and started the script, but at restart point with fastboot i got this :

could not be found.
could not be found.
could not be found.
could not be found.

ROM B052 flashed , if all went well
You must be restarted.

If you leave the recovery to hard reset and restart the phone

< waiting for device >

I have no Idea what to do now .-.
its fastboot not mfastboot

Sep 3, 2016
First you download the version of the android you have on your device, once that´s done, you unzip it and put the file dload (contains a file named UPDATE, probably), on your Micro SD card ( needs at least 4GB).
While the phone is turned off, you press Volume up and Down, e Power, for at least 10 seconds, then you let go the power button but keep holding the volume up and down until the EMUI logo appears and you see "Huawei Software Installing".
Hope it helps
Also if you want to see someone doing, there´s a channel on youtube called RootJunky, he show´s you the same method .

Ty man you saved it q.q :good: ok its done i think this thread can be closed, ty to all c: :good::highfive:

Reactions: Diogomac17
Sep 3, 2016
can u explain it to me? i have the same problem

If you know your Android System on your Phone, search in on Google and Download it (i have Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 C432B204)
also i had downloaded it, then i had unpack the .rar archive and copied the file in it (dload) on my sdcard (with a sd card reader or second phone/tablet etc).
then put the sd card with the file into your broken phone and then follow Diogomac17 instructions:
While the phone is turned off, you press Volume up and Down, and Power, for at least 10 seconds, then you let go the power button but keep holding the volume up and down until the EMUI logo appears and you see "Huawei Software Installing".
Hope it helps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

List of devices attached

< waiting for device >

Read chapter 4
    http://goo.gl/THborq
    Hope it helps
    Hope it helps

Ty man you saved it q.q :good: ok its done i think this thread can be closed, ty to all c: :good::highfive:
    Type Solved in the title.