Android is an open source software stack created for a wide array of devices with different form factors. The primary purposes of Android are to create an open software platform available for carriers, OEMs, and developers to make their innovative ideas a reality and to introduce a successful, real-world product that improves the mobile experience for users.
We also wanted to make sure there was no central point of failure, where one industry player could restrict or control the innovations of any other. The result is a full, production-quality consumer product with source code open for customization and porting.
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
- All devices that use hi6250 chipset and use kernel 4.1.
* hit thank buttons, it's free.
* want more roms for P8 Lite 2017/P9 Lite 2017, simply bring me up beers by the following button.
- C432B161 firmware, restore it before flash the rom from here.
- Unlocked bootloader.
- Unlocked FRP.
- vendor.img: you must be on stock one, so don't wipe it because with other custom vendor.img will never ever boot.
- Make sure to the stock backup saved on pc, I'm not responsible for any bricked or damage.
- Reboot to TWRP.
- Go to Wipe.
- Choose Advance Wipe.
- Check on Data and change file system to EXT4, will not ever boot with F2FS.
- Wipe cache, data, dalvik and system.
- Flash the rom.
- Reboot and have fun then.
- Camera: it's fully works with stock or other apps .
- Graphis: both gralloc & hwcomposer.
- Dual sim might will not work all variants, so don't waste your time by asking me to fix it.
- You don't like it?, easy revert to Emui 5.x.
- Initial build
- Android 7.1.2_r29
- Android 7.1.2_r36.
- Fix USB & memories.
- Security Patches: 5 October 2017
- Camera SHOULD work on every hi6250 now, so you have no excuse to say "it's not working with your builds/roms"
- Fix audio on P10 Lite.
- Add support to for Vulkan
- fix Magisk 15.3
- Security Patches: January 2018
- Device Tree:
- Kernel GPL:
Source Code: https://github.com/hak86
Special thanks to @Meticulus for the immense work on hi6250 platform
ROM OS Version: 7.1.2 Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.1.x
ROM Firmware Required: Emui 5.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2018-01-02