All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Honor 9 Lite TWRP.
- Unlocked Bootloader.
- TELL ME
- I'm not responsible of your bootloop if you did not follow steps.
- Download latest build.
- Reboot to TWRP and flash it like AEX.
- Reboot, enjoy the rom.
- lineage-16.0-20181217-UNOFFICIAL-hi6250.zip| 543.5 MB
- initial build.
- Bring up iConnect from PRA-LX1C432B360 a component used for wearable devices.
- Android 9.0.0 R44
- Security Patches: July 2019
- SPL: July 2020
- Bugs: gapps and webview, report me if you get 'em work.
- I recommend SimpleGapps.
- Once boot may got some warning messages about media, download this RECOVERY_RAMDISK.
- Reboot to TWRP.
- Flash it as Recovery Ramdisk and run factory reset and all those annoying errors will gone.
- I'm not violating any kind of license since my ROMs used the stock kernel come with Emui 8.x called kernel.img so all credits goes to Huawei.
- To fix distorting audio while playing media: open AudioFX and disable it.
- Some features might result missed that's depend on LineageOS developments.
LineageOS P8 Lite 2017, ROM for the Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
haky 86, flex1911
Source Code: http://github.com/hak86
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x
Based On: LineageOS
Stable Release Date: 2018-12-18
Beta Release Date: 2018-12-17
Last Updated 2018-12-17