[GUIDE] EMUI8 and Treble Rom on P8 Lite 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Fr0nK

Jan 4, 2016
I successfully installed oreo on my device but now i have a problem. I can't install working gapps. I used amr64 8.0 opengapps but they crash when i try to put my google account so i can't use google play store or any other google service. I also tried GSM install but it's not working. how to fix?

Install GSMcore , it reboots automatically and install stuff , then install play store and google service apk from internet.

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
Oct 5, 2012
** Note **

Now it's working fine on my pra-lx1..thanks man.
check the screenshot.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 654

CarlosAG10

May 2, 2012
I successfully installed oreo on my device but now i have a problem. I can't install working gapps. I used amr64 8.0 opengapps but they crash when i try to put my google account so i can't use google play store or any other google service. I also tried GSM install but it's not working. how to fix?
Android 8.1 needs 8.1 gapps obv ;)

aciupapa

Feb 11, 2015
Puńsk
Ok, so i did in instructtions as stated, it updated to 100% and then rebooted to recovery again. it updated to 7% and failed. i hit reboot and wanted to install twrp, i got these errors: as in attachement.
Now i booted into erecovery and I'm downloading PRA-AL00Xc00b212, what do i do if this fails? i really need my phone working... Please help me if the erecovery method fails, I really don't know what to do,and why after it hit 100 it rebooted and done the update again to 7%... if i try to boot to os it reboots again and bootloops on Honor logo

Attachments

• xsvs.png
    xsvs.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 311

aciupapa

Feb 11, 2015
Puńsk
As far as i know Oreo changes the partition table to support Treble, so i dont know if the erecovery will recover my device... please help me.

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

OK, it recovered and i succesfully updated to oreo, hope it works nice B)

Reactions: CarlosAG10

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
Oct 5, 2012
follow steps as they, don't use my twrp.. because for nougat.. I will release new one for oreo partitions. soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts