In this post you're going to find how to convert your No-brand PRA-LX1 to a PRA-AL00 (It is the same Hardware, just chinese ) and also I hope i can help someone, since there's already a guide in how to install Oreo on this device.
So, if you are asking...Yes, you can use my guide for installing Oreo
The only Requisite you have to satisfy is to be on the latest Dual Sim firmware (I started from the B196 No-Brand) or else you're gonna encount some installation error and/or IMEI UNKNOWN
With Oreo the situation changes: the Update changes again from Single Sim to Dual Sim thanks to
the OEMInfo inside the Update. So it's better to start from a Dual Sim device before the update,or for this reason there could be the problems mentioned above.
Anyway, it's actually pretty simple.
1) You need to download this file (It's the OEMInfo Chinese Firmware)
2) Reboot in the TWRP, if you haven't already, and Install my OEMInfo by selecting the install image option in Install menu
3) Reboot into eRecovery and restore the chinese system by connecting to your wifi first)
4) After that, reboot to your recovery and make a wipe data/cache
5) Unlock your bootloader after that (You know how to do it, right?)
6) Done! You are on the Nougat chinese version of Honor 8 Lite phone! Crazy right?
You can then follow the guide for installing Oreo (in this subsection of the forum), but i link it for you: There
And then... I dunno, Have fun!
Edit: Before you update to Oreo, you need to update the chinese firmware to version B220 (Just download it after you converted your PRA, it should appear in updates or Update it manually by downloading it here)