[DOLBY][AUDIO-MOD][LP,MM]Dolby Atmos

Search This thread

.Phoenix.

Apr 12, 2016
Leverkusen
Flashed both files, good sound but it has some kind of weird buzz noise in some songs (Almost not noticable, only a bit at the highest volume). Thanks ^^

zeromc

Account currently disabled
Nov 7, 2008
Usa
my p8lite is a totally stock at this moment with the latest firmware android 6.0 ALE-432B574.
is there any guide how to unlock my bootloader and install that mod ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to inform you guys, that the Dolby Atmos Audiomod is fully compatible with our phones.
    You can get it from HERE.
    It's working on 5.x just as on 6.0 beta ROMS.

Make sure, you download all 3 zips in case something goes wrong.
    Just flash the dap_r6.5.zip file first, then the deep_buffer_remover.zip in order to remove the loudness when headphone is detached.
    If you mess up something, just flash the dap_r6.5.1-uninstall.zip file to revert the changes.

Enjoy your enhanced music experience! :)

Credits goes to: worstenbrood, ahrion and aki_007.
    sound loudness and roughness still present even after flashing "deep buffer remover" zip
    Works on latest B550/B551 ?
    Yes it does. I'm currently on B550 and it works just fine. If you run into any issues you could also give ViperForAndroid a try, which is as of now the best and probably only alternative.
    i thought it's possible to make it work with the stock music player not with external one. thanks anyways
    I don't even have this thing installed yet, so I can't help you :/

Sent from my ALE-L21 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    I don't want to uninstal , after flashing the zip dolby is working fine with google play music app , but when I plug off my headphones the loudspeaker became so so lound , even after flashing the deep buffer remover zip , so I must close dolby when Im not listening to music , so I asked here if there is a solution for this , voila.

Try disable volume leveler.