P9 official Nougat rolling out

Search This thread

dyepnoodle

Dec 5, 2010
Manila
guys, im from the Philippines and we have a facebook group for P9 and P9 Plus users, some members (P9) are posting screenshots of an update to Android Nougat to their phone without signing up for the beta program.

update:
if they update to B190, the next OTA they get is the nougat update

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1479426907032.jpg
    FB_IMG_1479426907032.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 2,447
Last edited:

masze

May 27, 2010
Sweden
Its not like Samsung or HTC got their devices updated to Noughat.

Still on an old firmware here with security patch june.
B173 No update
B180 No update
B181 No update.
OTA

So i think Nougat for P9+ is not gonna come for a long time.

P9 and new mate gonna get it first and then maybe P9+ get it...

That is really bad of Huawei.

Reactions: Schrotty35

Mostar088

correct!
Why have they put in an OTA update app if they not using it ?

(...and yes, i know how to flash. I have been flashing device since Sammy Galaxy S)
Be glad that u recived some OTA, i have VIE-L29C636 and never have recived any OTA at all, i was stuck on B103. I asked Huawei support about this and never got a normal answer from them so my only option is upgrade manually. :(

Sent from my VIE-L29 using XDA Labs

Reactions: masze

masze

May 27, 2010
Sweden
Be glad that u recived some OTA, i have VIE-L29C636 and never have recived any OTA at all, i was stuck on B103. I asked Huawei support about this and never got a normal answer from them so my only option is upgrade manually. :(

I had 1 OTA update. B170.

Same, Huawei support is just scripted answer, nothing i would call support.

dyepnoodle

Dec 5, 2010
Manila
the main flagship has no nougat update yet, users of p9 are still getting OTA updates for B320. now i know why users are complaining on how Huawei handles their software. i switched from OP3 to P9 Plus mainly because of the camera, will be waiting for OP3T to be sold in my country and will switch back to OnePlus. they're getting good at providing support for their flagship, and a lot of rom/kernel choices here on XDA

Reactions: masze

cetesalinas

Nov 21, 2016
the main flagship has no nougat update yet, users of p9 are still getting OTA updates for B320. now i know why users are complaining on how Huawei handles their software. i switched from OP3 to P9 Plus mainly because of the camera, will be waiting for OP3T to be sold in my country and will switch back to OnePlus. they're getting good at providing support for their flagship, and a lot of rom/kernel choices here on XDA
Good night,
I have p9 plus vie al10 all stock and I am trying to update to emui 5. I use all methods (creating a dload folder in sdcard and in internal, I use volume+- buttons and usimg the code *#*#2846579#*#*... But always fail.
Can you help me?

dyepnoodle

Dec 5, 2010
Manila
Good night,
I have p9 plus vie al10 all stock and I am trying to update to emui 5. I use all methods (creating a dload folder in sdcard and in internal, I use volume+- buttons and usimg the code *#*#2846579#*#*... But always fail.
Can you help me?

try to redownload the update.zip could be a bad/corrupted download.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    guys, im from the Philippines and we have a facebook group for P9 and P9 Plus users, some members (P9) are posting screenshots of an update to Android Nougat to their phone without signing up for the beta program.

update:
    if they update to B190, the next OTA they get is the nougat update
    About p9 plus N version

If you want faster update, get AL10. Huawei has to update Chinese models first.
    Here is a quick update.
    November 16 : beta recruitment started
    November 22 : beta tester announced
    November 22: beta version (b322) released
    December 8: release preview version release
    Time zone : GMT +8
    if you guys can understand Chinese, you can go to Club.huawei.com
    Its not like Samsung or HTC got their devices updated to Noughat.

Still on an old firmware here with security patch june.
    B173 No update
    B180 No update
    B181 No update.
    OTA

So i think Nougat for P9+ is not gonna come for a long time.

P9 and new mate gonna get it first and then maybe P9+ get it...

That is really bad of Huawei.
    correct!
    Why have they put in an OTA update app if they not using it ?

(...and yes, i know how to flash. I have been flashing device since Sammy Galaxy S)

Sent from my VIE-L29 using XDA Labs
    Im from the philippines. Im wondering when does the stable (not beta) version would be released.?