FORUMS

Huawei P9 stuck In bootloop

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By lucmaas99, Junior Member on 27th May 2018, 10:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
what I have done is this:

Rooted phone
Installed TWRP
than I updated (stupid)
Lost root than I wanted to install Custom frimware what didnt work
Factory resetted phone, phone doesnt boot anymore now.
I can only access fastboot but I can not get fastboot to work on pc installed many different drivers just dont work.
28th May 2018, 12:13 AM |#2  
zgfg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,207
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucmaas99

what I have done is this:

Rooted phone
Installed TWRP
than I updated (stupid)
Lost root than I wanted to install Custom frimware what didnt work
Factory resetted phone, phone doesnt boot anymore now.
I can only access fastboot but I can not get fastboot to work on pc installed many different drivers just dont work.

Every two or three days people report here they bricked phones by forcing update or Factory reset (or relocking Bootloader) from custom or rooted phones (or by having TWRP) - one must first go back to the original stock firmware he had, before upgrading/resetting/relocking...

And this thread will also not help to somebody else -
since 'somebody' will not read (before bricking the phone) ;(

---
Do you still have TWRP - use HWOTA to flash stock
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...56&postcount=3

If you have no TWRP but Fastboot is showing Bootloader unlocked, you should be able to flash TWRP.
If Fastboot is showing Bootloader locked but FRP unlocked, you should be able to unlock Bootloader.

But if there is no more TWRP and Fastboot is showing FRP and Bootloader locked - maybe DC Phoenix can help you
https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial
The Following User Says Thank You to zgfg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zgfg Ad-Free
28th May 2018, 01:11 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I used this command in fastboot: fastboot oem device-info

But I get this error: FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)

On my phone it says: Phone: unlocked and FRP: Lock
28th May 2018, 07:20 AM |#4  
zgfg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,207
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucmaas99

I used this command in fastboot: fastboot oem device-info

But I get this error: FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)

On my phone it says: Phone: unlocked and FRP: Lock

Yeah, this is not adb/fastboot drivers problem but a fact that you either did not keep OEM Unlocking or it locked due to your procedures. But you have no system to boot in and to unlock.

Is TWRP still on? Press and keep pressing Power until phone shuts down (from Fastboot).
Try to boot to recovery by keeping pressed Vol + and Power -- if it boots to TWRP proceed by HWOTA as above.
If it boots to eRecovery instead, maybe you can try Factory reset (although, I don't believe it will work)

If you don't have recovery anymore (and you have no system and FRP is locked) then you really bricked the phone, you should pay for DC Phoenix and try to unbrick
The Following User Says Thank You to zgfg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zgfg Ad-Free
28th May 2018, 08:54 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgfg

Yeah, this is not adb/fastboot drivers problem but a fact that you either did not keep OEM Unlocking or it locked due to your procedures. But you have no system to boot in and to unlock.

Is TWRP still on? Press and keep pressing Power until phone shuts down (from Fastboot).
Try to boot to recovery by keeping pressed Vol + and Power -- if it boots to TWRP proceed by HWOTA as above.
If it boots to eRecovery instead, maybe you can try Factory reset (although, I don't believe it will work)

If you don't have recovery anymore (and you have no system and FRP is locked) then you really bricked the phone, you should pay for DC Phoenix and try to unbrick


I cannot get into to recovery but when I let the phone die and than it starts normally,
but everytime it turns off its get back stuck in bootloop I got my oem key when it booted back but now I tried unlocking it agian but it says this:

C:\adb>fastboot oem unlock <code>
...
FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.016s

C:\adb>fastboot reboot bootloader
rebooting into bootloader...
OKAY [ 0.023s]
finished. total time: 0.024s
28th May 2018, 08:59 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucmaas99

I cannot get into to recovery but when I let the phone die and than it starts normally,
but everytime it turns off its get back stuck in bootloop I got my oem key when it booted back but now I tried unlocking it agian but it says this:

C:\adb>fastboot oem unlock <code>
...
FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.016s

C:\adb>fastboot reboot bootloader
rebooting into bootloader...
OKAY [ 0.023s]
finished. total time: 0.024s

I cannot flash anything because I cannnot enable USB debugging in developers options
28th May 2018, 09:00 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgfg

Yeah, this is not adb/fastboot drivers problem but a fact that you either did not keep OEM Unlocking or it locked due to your procedures. But you have no system to boot in and to unlock.

Is TWRP still on? Press and keep pressing Power until phone shuts down (from Fastboot).
Try to boot to recovery by keeping pressed Vol + and Power -- if it boots to TWRP proceed by HWOTA as above.
If it boots to eRecovery instead, maybe you can try Factory reset (although, I don't believe it will work)

If you don't have recovery anymore (and you have no system and FRP is locked) then you really bricked the phone, you should pay for DC Phoenix and try to unbrick


What can I do I can access phone but cannot unlock bootloader because cannot use remote commands and I can not get into any recovery menu I am out of idea's
28th May 2018, 09:10 AM |#8  
zgfg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,207
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucmaas99

I cannot flash anything because I cannnot enable USB debugging in developers options

You can boot to system?
Which (full name) build it shows in About?

Can you enable Developer options - then why cannot you enable USB debugging?!
You must first enable Allow ADB debugging in charge... and only then USB debugging -otherwise USB debugging switches off
The Following User Says Thank You to zgfg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zgfg Ad-Free
28th May 2018, 10:14 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgfg

You can boot to system?
Which (full name) build it shows in About?

Can you enable Developer options - then why cannot you enable USB debugging?!
You must first enable Allow ADB debugging in charge... and only then USB debugging -otherwise USB debugging switches off

Modelnumber: EVA-L19
Build: NRD90M test-keys


I think I should not supposed to have test-keys doesnt seem correct?
28th May 2018, 10:38 AM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
So I got my phone to boot but everytime I want to do something in recovery or something else It wont boot anymore and than I need to make the battery run out of juice. are there anyfix without needing root recovery or fastboot.
28th May 2018, 11:22 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
ADB wont work because usb debugging wont turn on (tried many things), Fastboot kinda works but gives the error (remote command not allowed)

Cannot get into any Recovery I can boot to OS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes