What listed below is what I did to get onto Android 7, this may or may not work for you so use this guide at your own risk.
Using this Guide - Please read through this guide BEFORE attempting it. There is a lot of large files to download so I recommend that you download everything you need before you make a start and a fast and reliable internet is strongly recommended.
- Backup all your data because your phone will get wiped.
- Make sure you have the stock recovery already flashed and make sure your phone is not rooted (may not be necessary but this was the state my phone was in).
- Get yourself a bootloader code from Huawei. Go to http://www.emui.com/en/plugin/hwdownload/download, you will need to create a Huawei ID if you haven't already done so. Click on the Unlock Bootloader link and fill out the form, you should get a bootloader code almost instantly after submitting the form.
- Download and install HiSuite (http://consumer.huawei.com/minisite/..._en/index.html).
- Download the SRK Tool from here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...72&postcount=2
Now lets make a start.
1. Download and flash the dload-huawei-p9-eval09-eva-b136.zip from this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/p9/...-b136-t3382818. Instructions on how to flash this is in the first post. After flashing, you should be on the L09C900B136 firmware. NOTE: If it boots up to a white screen asking you to enter password, reboot into recovery by holding volume up when you powering up your phone, do a wipe partition and factory reset. You may need to reboot your phone a number times before the phone boots up correctly.
2. After flashing and booting into the L09C900B136 firmware, you will need to unlock your bootloader and install TWRP. You can use the SRK Tool to do this, please have a look at this thread (https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...72&postcount=2) and watch the video on how to do this. NOTE: You only need to unlock bootloader and install the TWRP recovery.
3. After your phone has been unlocked with TWRP recovery installed, download oeminfo-huawei-p9-eval09-c432.zip from this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/p9/...-twrp-t3384903 and flash it via TWRP. To get into TWRP, power off your phone and go into recovery by powering up your phone while holding volume up.
4. Once you flashed the oeminfo file via TWRP, power off your phone and repeat step 1. So you need to flash the dload-huawei-p9-eval09-eva-b136.zip file again via the dload method (power on the phone while holding volume up and volume down). NOTE: When you flash this firmware again, it will lock your bootloader (Fastboot will tell you that the phone is unlocked but I assure you, your bootloader is locked) and restore to stock recovery.
5. Once your phone has booted back up, go into the phone settings and you should see that your phone is now on the EVA-L09C432B136 firmware. To test that the firmware is working as intended, go into the phone settings and go into Updater, updater should pick up the B182 firmware and you should be able to update it to B182 without an issue.
UPDATE: A number of people has reported that they are getting the B166 update instead of B182, if this happes, do a wipe partition and a factory reset after updating to B166. When you get back in, you should be able to update to B182 via Updater in the Settings menu. If this method does not work, you can manually update to B182 by following the steps here: http://www.carbontesla.com/2016/11/d...update-europe/
6. After your phone has rebooted and you are on the B182 firmware, you need to now update the firmware to B361 via Huawei Updater 2.0 using this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...80&postcount=2.
After all that is done, you should now have a debranded UK C432 P9 running EMUI 5.0.
Special thanks to @paulobrien, @somboons and @KrAzYtHeBoY for their guide, tools, files and video to make this update possible.