FORUMS

How to Change / Cust de C900 a C432

142 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

By Gelrooss, Senior Member on 5th June 2016, 02:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Well I've been one of those who will rom C432 and B136 are low and having the mobile operator Orange, I put my dload in SD and go and install folder.

Result? F u c k !! the / Cust breaks and without official support cross rom gets. designation C900

As you know it is wrong? because if you go about ... you go C900 and if push this sequence * # * # 2 8 4 6 5 7 9 # * # * and going to point 3. Network Information Query and Push point 4. Vendor Country Info, you will the following:

If you have C900

Vendor: Your Vendor ORANGE put in my case.

If you have properly installed the C432:

Vendor: hw

So we got the rom and have a cross-EVA-rom L09C900b136 (It is said that is not safety for Huawei and not receiving OTAs officers Huawei). As a Rom C432 switched to European Official Libre?

After a few hours of tinkering ... I managed to put clean the original C432 European free so you can receive all OTA without problems.

Steps:

1º- Open Bootloader. Following the pushpin method.
2º- install TWR recovery.
install 3rd- c432-oeminfo-flash-twrp-t3384903 This restarts and formats etc. It is installed from the previously twr and recovery, we need to copy that file to the SD.
4º- After restarting ... We turned and 3 buttons on the right and reinstall clean the C432 from the Dload folder of the SD. We turned off

Yeeeeeeeeeeah !!

We have EVA-L09C432b136

A work !!

You will have opened the boot loader, but closed again to get the official rom. Whereupon, if you will open ... will play back to. Open bootloader (all formats) etc and then root and restore your backup if you have it.

I hope you serve. To me it has helped me.

I am not responsible for any damage that can cause and blablabla. Anyway I think a brick in this phone is really difficult.

This is the result...

Thanks to: This

Sorry translate with google.

salu2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gelrooss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gelrooss Ad-Free
13th June 2016, 01:25 PM |#2  
Flag Catania
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello thanks for the solution ......
But I have a problem
I can not install the trwp recovery , I tried several times but always start the recovery stocks, you have any suggestions ?

Thank you
13th June 2016, 01:34 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gandia - Valencia

More
Have you Open Bootloader ? You need this first. After... it's more easy.

After in fastboot mode you can install recovery more easy.

This for bootloader https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmAEQjOnNQ it's in Spanish.
This for Recovery & root https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsE4XWbo5oE In Spanish, too.

Regards.
13th June 2016, 02:18 PM |#4  
Flag Catania

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelrooss

Have you Open Bootloader ? You need this first. After... it's more easy.

After in fastboot mode you can install recovery more easy.

This for bootloader https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmAEQjOnNQ it's in Spanish.
This for Recovery & root https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsE4XWbo5oE In Spanish, too.

Regards.

Thank you for your answer,
First I had already unlocked the bootloader, and already the root.
After Then I did unroot, installed recovery stocks, and updated with DLOAD folder to B136, but my firmware version is now C900 and not C432.
I can not install the Recovery TWRP ......

Thank you
13th June 2016, 08:40 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gandia - Valencia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by francyct69

Thank you for your answer,
First I had already unlocked the bootloader, and already the root.
After Then I did unroot, installed recovery stocks, and updated with DLOAD folder to B136, but my firmware version is now C900 and not C432.
I can not install the Recovery TWRP ......

Thank you

The have make the same. Install recovery same install root. But your bootloader it's closed now. Because after install C432, the bootloader are closed for the firmware.

Repeat. Open Bootloader ( You have your code ). And after... recovery.

Regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gelrooss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gelrooss Ad-Free
14th June 2016, 07:53 AM |#6  
Flag Catania

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelrooss

The have make the same. Install recovery same install root. But your bootloader it's closed now. Because after install C432, the bootloader are closed for the firmware.

Repeat. Open Bootloader ( You have your code ). And after... recovery.

Regards.

Solved Tanks!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to francyct69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift francyct69 Ad-Free
14th June 2016, 01:31 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gandia - Valencia

More
Quote:

Solved Tanks!!!!

Good Notice !!

Regards.
19th July 2016, 03:25 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, first of all, sorry for my english.
I'm interested in this method, but i have some questions.
At the step 3°, flashing the oem file also restore the stock recovery ?
If not, do i need to reflash stock recovery before using the dload file ?
20th July 2016, 02:35 AM |#9  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 65

More
I believe this can be done with this tool:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/p9/d...-root-t3374068
1st October 2016, 02:32 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Hello thanks for the solution ......
But I have a problem
I can not install the trwp recovery , I tried several times but always start the recovery stocks, you have any suggestions ?

Thank you

ciao! Volevo sottoporti un quesito: ho acquistato da un privato un p9 plus sul quale c'era un firmware c900b174; contattata huawei, mi ha risposto che era un tim brand; la persona che me lo ha venduto, visto che a quanto pare il c900 nn riceve updates, mi ha installato un firmware originale tim, c55b160; andando a cercare in version info, ecco cosa mi appare da screenshot; il kernel è rimasto il c900...è normale, per ottenere futuri ota? Dimmi un po', nn me ne intendo. Grazie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	16 - 1.png
Views:	1252
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	3891551  
1st October 2016, 06:35 PM |#11  
Flag Maia
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi, I got the version c900152 but i can not e ter in service menu to check what is the vendor and country. Im from europe and i don't have any New version, this one is with May patch. Need some help

Enviado do meu EVA-L09 através de Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cust, huawei, p9 l09, recovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)