[THEME] Redder Black for EMUI 5 (black & red, last updated 24/02/2017)

Search This thread

mr.mrcn

Jul 28, 2014
Lhasa
Hello Everyone!

Present my new theme - Redder Black for EMUI 5 !

redder_prev0.png

redder_prev1.jpg

redder_prev2.jpg

redder_prev3.jpg

redder_prev4.jpg

Changelog:

2017-02-24 RC 1:
- black & red themed most of system apps
- modified EMUI 5 icon pack

Tested on P9 EVA-AL10. Please test and report any bugs / glitches.

Installation:
- put .hwt file into HWThemes folder (internal or external memory)

Any suggestions are welcome ;) If you like it, don't hesitate to hit 'Thanks' or 'Donate' button :cool:

Download with EMUI Themes Factory app from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emuithemesfactory.emuithemesfactory

Last edited:

Akinaro

Sep 14, 2013
Nice! But...
Red background on that options and other windows look... bad. Its just my opinion, but it just look really bad.
I think you should stick to the same way as in blue version, where only addons and buttons are red, not backgrounds :/

mr.mrcn

Jul 28, 2014
Lhasa
Nice! But...
Red background on that options and other windows look... bad. Its just my opinion, but it just look really bad.
I think you should stick to the same way as in blue version, where only addons and buttons are red, not backgrounds :/

It's a kind of compromise - on this red bg in settings you can now see some black fonts (for example disabled apps), which i am not able to change to other color. Maybe in next version i will change to full black, if you, people, would prefer :)

Reactions: eiraku

eiraku

Oct 22, 2007
Hey man, that was quick. Just happened to check XDA... and woah, a feature complete red black theme, just as you promised since Red Planet. Just awesome.

Keep up the good work man!

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.mrcn

epdm2be

Jul 21, 2009
Antwerp
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Hi,

I only want to change the colour o/t notification shade. But I couldn't find which icon-set or xml-file I need to change. Can anyone help me out with this?
For what it's worth I want to do this on an Emui 4.1 theme. TIA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone!

Present my new theme - Redder Black for EMUI 5 !

redder_prev0.png

redder_prev1.jpg

redder_prev2.jpg

redder_prev3.jpg

redder_prev4.jpg

Changelog:

2017-02-24 RC 1:
    - black & red themed most of system apps
    - modified EMUI 5 icon pack

Tested on P9 EVA-AL10. Please test and report any bugs / glitches.

Installation:
    - put .hwt file into HWThemes folder (internal or external memory)

Any suggestions are welcome ;) If you like it, don't hesitate to hit 'Thanks' or 'Donate' button :cool:

Download with EMUI Themes Factory app from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emuithemesfactory.emuithemesfactory
    amazing theme. looks great. thanks a lot :good:

Seconded. The looks good
    Nice! But...

It's a kind of compromise - on this red bg in settings you can now see some black fonts (for example disabled apps), which i am not able to change to other color. Maybe in next version i will change to full black, if you, people, would prefer :)
    amazing theme. looks great. thanks a lot :good:
    Hey man, that was quick. Just happened to check XDA... and woah, a feature complete red black theme, just as you promised since Red Planet. Just awesome.

Keep up the good work man!