FORUMS

HP IPAQ 210 WM6.0 ROM by Gattobus

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By gahhhrrrlic, Junior Member on 19th July 2017, 02:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
A long time ago, when PDAs were still around, there was a guy named Gattobus who cooked up several ROMs for the PXA310 driven devices like the IPAQ210. These roms would load everything from WM6.0, 6.1, even 6.5 on to such devices using a formatted SD card. I can still find the original links to these ROMS but the downloads are all broken.

Is there anybody out there who still has a copy on their machine of the optimized english 6.0 rom? This was the same OS as the one that comes native with the IPAQ 210 but it was cleaned up for more memory, better performance and some stuff was fixed which was broken initially. I used to have it but can no longer find it. Please if you have it, I would appreciate your kindness to share it so I can archive it for good.

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum but I couldn't find a suitable one and I remember XDA forums being active in these devices back when they were in use. Thank you.
23rd July 2017, 02:47 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
It's Globalbus btw. Gattobus is a mistake.
1st May 2020, 05:51 AM |#3  

More
Globalbus where are you
Globalbus, Sorry for the bump. I could use some help with an Ipaq 210 with windows 6.0 classic. I need to flash it to k9f2g08r0a-j firmware and am thinking it is just a software OS thing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)