FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Rom Access or advice for TAB S4

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By c6pea, Junior Member on 22nd December 2018, 10:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
My device was fine before Rooting importantly the Bluetooth stack was was also fine. However, after rooting all BT Pairings are lost across reboots etc. Just turning BT off then on again causes the issue making it necessary to delete and re-pair every time the device starts. over the last week i've ran various tests, and concluded the issue lies with either the hardware or the stock image i got from Sammobile.com. Being a noob, during my experimentation i have had to flashback to the stock image on several occasions. Only discovering the Bluetooth issue when putting my work to good use and using the device.
Yesterday i tested the theory. Flashed it to stock, booted to OS and skipped all the config disabled WI-FI and DATA so it couldn't pull updates. Tested Bluetooth and the issue is present. The Bluetooth did work correctly before i started rooting it. This is unlikely a hardware issue so can only assume its an issue in the build i have from Sammobile. If any of you have access to a stock pre-installed rom that works that they could give me access to, so i can do some testing or indeed any advice it would be very much appreciated.

Device = Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 (SM-T835 on EE)
PDA = T835XXU2ARJ3
CSC = T835OXM2ARJ3

Many thanks

Colin

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)