Thanks Meter: 23,788

By TKruzze, Senior Member on 17th November 2014, 08:59 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
24th December 2014, 04:57 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 1,182

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelemascia7

ok thanks but where I have to write "remove" , "include" ecc for example?

Using "include" will only install core gapps and dependencies and any apps you add so . .

Include
Chrome

. . will only give you play store access and chrome browser . . nothing else.

Also, aosp apps are not affected by "include" so . .

Include
Chrome
Browser

. . will give play store function, chrome, and remove aosp browser.

25th December 2014, 01:21 AM |#502  
Flag Colle Val d'Elsa
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hi, I don't know exactly what causes it but I currently have installed on my i9300 the second beta of cm12 and the stock version of this GApps and I'm experiencing some random FCs from play movies and I can't use it without it explodes so I'm just trying to figure out what the problem is and if someone else has it too, thanks
25th December 2014, 02:45 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Are you considering Google Fit as it comes with Lollipop for Nexus 5?
25th December 2014, 03:16 AM |#504  
Flag San Marcos
Thanks Meter: 1

More
stock camera isn't removed by gapps installer
I kept noticing the stock camera would still be there after installing the gapps stock package. I'm not sure as to why and it doesn't really bother me. I decided to look at the logs and it said to post due to the error message. Am I not doing something right or is it someting in the my rom?

Sprint m8
Blisspop

I swear is wasn't removing it. Both asop and google camera have been there since the different gapp packages were available. I have always used the stock package, it removes the most duplicate apps.
Attached Files
File Type: txt after_ruu_pa_gapps_log.txt - [Click for QR Code] (5.1 KB, 118 views)
25th December 2014, 06:47 AM |#505  
Recognized Themer
Flag The Underground
Thanks Meter: 1,900

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by designatedd

I kept noticing the stock camera would still be there after installing the gapps stock package. I'm not sure as to why and it doesn't really bother me. I decided to look at the logs and it said to post due to the error message. Am I not doing something right or is it someting in the my rom?

Sprint m8
Blisspop

I swear is wasn't removing it. Both asop and google camera have been there since the different gapp packages were available. I have always used the stock package, it removes the most duplicate apps.

This also happens to me, but in the faq it says that google camera and keyboard will only install on a clean run. I wonder if theres a way to change this cause i would definitely prefer to have google keyboard/camera instead of the stock ones.
25th December 2014, 10:06 AM |#506  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA

More
Arrow PA GApps Update Announcement
PA GAPPS - DECEMBER 25 UPDATE

DECEMBER 25, 2014 - 20141225
  • Google Play Books updated to v3.3.11 [Stock/Full]
  • Google Docs updated to v1.3.492.11.36 [Stock/Full]
  • Google Sheets updated to v1.3.492.11.36 [Stock]
  • Google Slides updated to v1.1.492.10.36 [Stock]
  • Google Camera updated to v2.4.025 (1636091-30) [Stock]
  • Google Play Movies & TV updated to v3.6.14 [Stock/Full]
  • Installer will no longer remove the /tmp folder upon completion. This should allow subsequent zip updates, flashed in same recovery session, to properly install where they may have failed previously. [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano/Pico]
    - It is highly recommended to make your GApps install, the final appplication installer due to the system size checking routines included in the installer
  • Added additional method to determine ROM Version in case ROM dev uses non-standard methods in build.prop [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano/Pico]
  • Changed CPU detection to use ro.product.cpu.abilist32 in build.prop according to the new standards in Android 5.0 [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano/Pico]
  • Fixed ROM Conflict Warning nessage for /system/lib/libjni_latinime.so [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano/Pico]
    - Thanks to all the users who took the time to report the error message to me
  • Due to several Google Calendar syncing problems reported by users who added Google Calendar AFTER their initial GApps install, Google Calendar can now only be installed FOR THE FIRST TIME as part of a Clean install. [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro]
    - As with Google Camera and google Keyboard, you can still freely install updates to an existing GApps install and freely install updates from the Play Store.

Merry Christmas! I am currently traveling away from home and am not able to spend much time relying to posts here. I do, however, try to read the thread daily to keep up with reported issues. I will not be returning home until after the first of the year, so there will likely be no further updates until the week after New Years.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to TKruzze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TKruzze Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 10:09 AM |#507  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by designatedd

Sprint m8
Blisspop

The only reason this could be happening is because your ROM is using a non-standard name for the camera. Please do a debug install and post your debug logs here for further verification. Also, a link to your ROM will help diagnose the issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to TKruzze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TKruzze Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 10:36 AM |#508  
Flag Cagayan de Oro
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKruzze

DECEMBER 25, 2014 - 20141225

• Google Play Books updated to v3.3.11 [Stock/Full]
  • Google Docs updated to v1.3.492.11.36 [Stock/Full]
  • Google Sheets updated to v1.3.492.11.36 [Stock]
  • Google Slides updated to v1.1.492.10.36 [Stock]
  • Google Camera updated to v2.4.025 (1636091-30) [Stock]
  • Google Play Movies & TV updated to v3.6.14 [Stock/Full]
  • Installer will no longer remove the /tmp folder upon completion. This should allow subsequent zip updates, flashed in same recovery session, to properly install where they may have failed previously. [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano/Pico]
    - It is highly recommended to make your GApps install, the final appplication installer due to the system size checking routines included in the installer
  • Added additional method to determine ROM Version in case ROM dev uses non-standard methods in build.prop [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano/Pico]
  • Changed CPU detection to use ro.product.cpu.abilist32 in build.prop according to the new standards in Android 5.0 [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano/Pico]
  • Fixed ROM Conflict Warning nessage for /system/lib/libjni_latinime.so [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano/Pico]
    - Thanks to all the users who took the time to report the error message to me
  • Due to several Google Calendar syncing problems reported by users who added Google Calendar AFTER their initial GApps install, Google Calendar can now only be installed FOR THE FIRST TIME as part of a Clean install. [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro]
    - As with Google Camera and google Keyboard, you can still freely install updates to an existing GApps install and freely install updates from the Play Store.

Merry Christmas! I am currently traveling away from home and am not able to spend much time relying to posts here. I do, however, try to read the thread daily to keep up with reported issues. I will not be returning home until after the first of the year, so there will likely be no further updates until the week after New Years.

Thanks! Merry Christmas!
25th December 2014, 11:34 AM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I'm trying to install pagapps for my LP LiquidSmooth roms but I get every time the "status 6" error when I try to install it. Any solution?
25th December 2014, 12:28 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 1,541

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda-con

I'm trying to install pagapps for my LP LiquidSmooth roms but I get every time the "status 6" error when I try to install it. Any solution?

I think that error is usually from a bad download. Check the zip file with a file explorer and make sure it's not a bad zip. If it is redownload it. If you use es file explorer clicking on the zip will automatically tell you if it's bad or not. If it just opens normally then it's fine.

If that's not the issue not sure sorry but I'd start with that

Sent from my VS980 4G
25th December 2014, 12:32 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 434

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKruzze

Thanks a lot for the update and your hard work to make this GApps package possible. Happy holidays, @TKruzze.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
5.0, gapps, lollipop, pa gapps, paranoid
Previous Thread Next Thread