FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Thread: Text to speech in realtime pausing from phone call

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Cuecall, Junior Member on 30th May 2016, 10:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am developing an application for all devices however my threads are not working properly on the Samsung model so thats why im reaching out to you.

The application contains 2 main threads, 1th thread is the phone call. 2nd thread is speech to text in realtine from phone call.

When I run the apk on Samsung s7 it pauses the 2nd thread when I make a call and the thread continues when I cancel the call.

This apk works properly on Lenovo k3 Note but we need it to work on Samsung & other devices..
1st June 2016, 03:58 PM |#2  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,855

Donate to Me
More
Why is this posted in this forum?
8th October 2016, 03:17 PM |#3  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuecall

I am developing an application for all devices however my threads are not working properly on the Samsung model so thats why im reaching out to you.

The application contains 2 main threads, 1th thread is the phone call. 2nd thread is speech to text in realtine from phone call.

When I run the apk on Samsung s7 it pauses the 2nd thread when I make a call and the thread continues when I cancel the call.

This apk works properly on Lenovo k3 Note but we need it to work on Samsung & other devices..

Oh ya...wel....I still need a niv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuecall

Oh ya...wel....I still need a niv
30th January 2020, 03:41 PM |#4  

More
Maybe it will be also useful for you. I wanna recommend how to convert speech to text https://audext.com/speech-to-text/ It's when you are presented at any conference and don't want to write down anything. Just open your smartphone, find the audio from dictaphone and transcribe it into the text.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)