FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Traveltek CA908 tablet stuck at boot screen

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By poleishgl, Junior Member on 20th April 2019, 05:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've got this tablet that is stuck. I have tried everything i can think of to fix it with no success. First let me say, I havent the foggiest about android programming, so any replys to this would need to be pretty much "android for dummys"! So, now when i try to boot this it will have the traveltek splash screen twice, then the screen where is says "android". That is where it is stuck. Once in a blue moon it will actually completely boot up but will freeze after a few minutes, or will have notifications constantly of processes stopping. Then when you try to reboot, it is stuck again.
I have usb debugging enabled, developer access enabled, bootloader is unlocked by default, though that is something that i can not seem to access. I can access recovery, and sideload. I have tried repeatedly to access bootloader so that i could try to flash it and have had absolutely no luck. I have the bootloader , recovery, and composite interface drivers installed, but all i seem to be able to access is the recovery. no matter what combination of buttons i press all i can get is the recovery. Even reboot bootloader in ADB doesnt work. Also any rebooting through ADB, unless i hold the volume - button, results in it booting to the android boot screen. I have rooted this a couple dozen times, and through ADB it says that ADBD is rooted, but every root program will say that it isnt rooted. I dont have TWRP or CWMR installed since i cant seem to flash anything to it and the only thing i have had success with was reinstalling the gapps.zip. And to top the whole thing off, there is absolutely no support as for firmware or anything that i can find for this.
Is there any way to install either of the custom recoveries to this by either ADB in recovery mode, or from a microsd? Or does anybody on this site have a link for the firmware? Or should I just use this for target practice and go buy a new tablet?
The specs for this is: (Thank You to CytoBob for already having the specs listed on another post)!!!!

CPU: ARM A20 Dual-Core Cortex A7 1.0Ghz
GPU: Quad-core ARM Mali 400 MP
Operating system: Android 4.2.2 JB
RAM: 1G DDR3
Nand Flash: 4GB
Memory Card: Micro-SD (SDHC, supports up to 32GB)
Display Screen: 9.7inch TFT LCD 1024x768
WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n
I/O Ports: 1x micro USB port, 1x host micro USB port, Micro-SD (SDHC), 3.5mm stereo out, 1080p HDMI out, DC 5V in
Speaker: 8Ω/1W, 1 speaker
Mic: Built-in
Cameras: Front 300K pixels, Rear 2MP
Battery: 3.7V/5500mAh, (4 hours work time)
Net weight: 550g
Size: 240.5*189.5*10MM
Any help is greatly appreciated

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)