FORUMS

Phoenix OS [2.6.3] x86_64 Xposed Framework v89 SDK25 by youling257

620 posts
Thanks Meter: 172
 
By Camlin3, Senior Member on 9th October 2017, 07:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
XPOSED FRAMEWORK INSTALLATION ON PHOENIX OS


Hello guys ,
After A long time ,Sir @youling257 released latest x86_64 Xposed Frameworks v89 for SDK25
It booted far eaisly with xposed frameworks being active.
Instructions:-
Similar to those of RemixOS ,
1.Download official xposed-v88 sdk25 x86 zip from

Framework http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/...-sdk25-x86.zip
For x86_64
Framework https://github.com/youling257/XposedTools/releases
<------------+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------->
Installer
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3034811
No need for x86_64
<------------+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------->

2.Decompress it and copy the system folder and flash-script.sh (located at /META-INF/com/google/android/) from extracted folder .put them in a seperate folder inside /system partition or in root of hdd partition where is your PhoenixOS folder resides.
For x86_64 ,just decompress zip in Xposed folder and put folder in /system/*(here)
3.Boot Grub and select debug option if you have otherwise.hover over normal boot and press e to edit the boot option
Add
Code:
 DEBUG=1
at the end of kernel args.
before the last line for initrd (not in this line).
And boot it with F10
4.Now ,in debug Mir-shell.Go to /mnt/* if you placed it in root parttion of your PhoenixOS folder from Windows 10 or in /system/*/ folder if you placed it there.
Code:
cd /mnt/xposed/    //for me * is xposed
           Or 
cd /system/xposed/
* is the folder where you copied flash-script.sh and system folder.
Now run
Code:
 sh flash-script.sh
For x86_64
Code:
sh script
It should flash latest xposed framework .Ignore failing to set selinux file contexts for files.
Now simply reboot .
Credits
youling257
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180424_231731.jpg
Views:	3148
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	4485101  
The Following User Says Thank You to Camlin3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Camlin3 Ad-Free
4th November 2017, 09:36 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlin3

XPOSED FRAMEWORK INSTALLATION ON PHOENIX OS

Hi!
I've installed version 1.5.0 of Phoenix OS 32bit (not UEFI). How do I install Xposed?
Maybe it's not booting by Grub.

I've tried to install Xposed Framework by using the XposedInstaller.apk on Phoenix OS. But after installation and reboot, my Phoenix OS was failed to boot and stuck at logo.

(p/s) Do you know how to disable the "Change Keyboard" window popup when pressing the "Ctrl+Shift" key combination? I try to using Xposed for this reason.

Please help!
7th November 2017, 03:26 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Need your expertise
Hi there, I'm new here and need your help with setting up exposed on phoenix os.
Will you please help me with detailed and step by step guidance. Or can you share screen shot of each of the steps you've listed in the process.
I really want to set this up, hope you'll be able to find time to help me out here.
Thank you...
12th November 2017, 07:00 AM |#4  
Camlin3's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcuong

Hi!
I've installed version 1.5.0 of Phoenix OS 32bit (not UEFI). How do I install Xposed?
Maybe it's not booting by Grub.

I've tried to install Xposed Framework by using the XposedInstaller.apk on Phoenix OS. But after installation and reboot, my Phoenix OS was failed to boot and stuck at logo.

(p/s) Do you know how to disable the "Change Keyboard" window popup when pressing the "Ctrl+Shift" key combination? I try to using Xposed for this reason.

Please help!

Unfortunately PhoenixOS based upon lollipop aka x32 bit doesn't support xposedc,it caused bootloop.
The Following User Says Thank You to Camlin3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Camlin3 Ad-Free
12th November 2017, 07:02 AM |#5  
Camlin3's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnyghoshal

Hi there, I'm new here and need your help with setting up exposed on phoenix os.
Will you please help me with detailed and step by step guidance. Or can you share screen shot of each of the steps you've listed in the process.
I really want to set this up, hope you'll be able to find time to help me out here.
Thank you...

Since,there is no 32 bit more pos on nougat so it can't be helped .For x64 device,no developer is interested in making xposed framework for x86_64 devices.
24th April 2018, 06:56 PM |#6  
Camlin3's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Thread Updated .
29th April 2018, 08:01 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
unable to install xposed on phoenix os 64 bit missing script file?
hi i followed your instructions to get xposed installed on a 64bit phoenix os, but the zip file [xposed framework by youling257] that u gave for the 64bit does not have a "script" file inside it,so can u be a bit more clear as to how you managed to install the xposed framework. cos going through your instructions u told to run the script file for the 64bit is that some custom script u wrote to install the framework if so can u please provide that for download as well.
30th April 2018, 01:52 PM |#8  
Camlin3's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroboozter

hi i followed your instructions to get xposed installed on a 64bit phoenix os, but the zip file [xposed framework by youling257] that u gave for the 64bit does not have a "script" file inside it,so can u be a bit more clear as to how you managed to install the xposed framework. cos going through your instructions u told to run the script file for the 64bit is that some custom script u wrote to install the framework if so can u please provide that for download as well.

You can use updater-script Instead ,however here it is ,put it beside system folder and set permission executable .
Attached Files
File Type: txt script.txt - [Click for QR Code] (5.7 KB, 2334 views)
6th May 2018, 07:38 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
I tested this on Bliss x86 7.2 Stable, and it worked great.

I took the x86_64 zip and extracted it's contents into a folder named 'system'. I then put the 'system' folder and installer script into '/tmp'. I then opened terminal, elevated privileges with 'su', then executed the installer script.
The Following User Says Thank You to fddm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fddm Ad-Free
6th May 2018, 06:46 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
  • Okay, I tried various methods mentioned here.
  • I have latest Phoenix OS, of course x86_64, sadly no more stable x86 anymore.
  • I have Framework downloaded from https://github.com/youling257/XposedTools/releases
  • Then extracted it, TWICE, one with folder and one with contents of inside folder. So I had 3 possible types of same thing (zip, folder, extracted from folder)
  • Now those 3 things, and also, with script.txt and a copy renamed top script.sh, 5 total were moved to /system,/mnt,/sdcard.
  • As you can see, I left no chance of lack of anything. Yet I got errors. (attached)
  • Then I tried with no apk, as mentioned no installer needed. I got various errors.
  • I then downloaded it, placed in priv-app with XposedInstaller.apk name, also installed it.
  • Then still I got errors. (Look at attachment)
  • I have also attached the script I am keep using. Is it for 32bit or what?
  • Please do help. This Xposed thing made me reinstall my 5 multiple OS booting system to REINSTALL.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180506_222800.jpg
Views:	1454
Size:	239.5 KB
ID:	4494560   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180506_224024.jpg
Views:	1408
Size:	234.6 KB
ID:	4494561  
Attached Files
File Type: txt script.txt - [Click for QR Code] (5.7 KB, 700 views)
11th May 2018, 03:52 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fddm

I tested this on Bliss x86 7.2 Stable, and it worked great.

I took the x86_64 zip and extracted it's contents into a folder named 'system'. I then put the 'system' folder and installer script into '/tmp'. I then opened terminal, elevated privileges with 'su', then executed the installer script.

Which script you use. Mine give error xposedinstaller.apk not found and after installation finished when i manually install xposedinstaller.apk its says xposed is installed but not active.
On phoniex 2.6.3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes