I ported Jolla's Sailfish OS for Motorola Photon Q. Though it's developed for and tested on Photon Q only, it should work on other Motorola devices as well (it's based on CyanogenMod's moto_msm8960_jbbl sources):
List of supported devices:
- Atrix HD (mb886)
- Photon Q 4G LTE (xt897)
- Droid RAZR M (xt907)
- RAZR HD (xt925)
- CDMA RAZR HD (xt926)
For current status of hardware support please refer to https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Adaptations/libhybris and look for the Motorola Photon Q row.
For more information and the image please visit:
Update (13.09.2016): Update 184.108.40.206 (Aurajoki) released.
Update (11.05.2016): Update 220.127.116.11 (Taalojärvi) released. It's an initial release and doesn't support OTA and has the same issues as the previous release.
- CDMA: phone calls work, no data and SMS (according to @bmccrary);
- GSM: phone calls, data and SMS work (verified by @santamanga);
- LEDs patch: download the attached LEDs_patch.tar.gz and extract it in the root folder as root (tar xzvf LEDs_patch.tar.gz).
If you have issues with the port, please try to obtain logs, if possible:
- Connect the phone with a USB cable.
- Telnet to the phone:
telnet 192.168.2.15 2323
- Once connected, change the password for user nemo:
- Save the logs:
dmesg > /tmp/dmesg.txt journalctl -b > /tmp/jnlctl.txt /usr/libexec/droid-hybris/system/bin/logcat -d > /tmp/logcat.txt tar czvf /home/nemo/Documents/logs.tar.gz /tmp/dmesg.txt /tmp/jnlctl.txt /tmp/logcat.txt
- Use scp (or winscp) on your computer to copy the log:
scp [email protected]:/home/nemo/Documents/logs.tar.gz .
adb pull /proc/last_kmsg
OpenRepos is a community driven personal repository system for Harmattan and Sailfish operating systems. It has useful applications. The easiest way to use OpenRepos is through the SailfishOS client, called Warehouse. To install it, please:
- Download the latest rpm from https://openrepos.net/content/basil/...use-sailfishos
- Install the rpm as root: Code:
rpm -i harbour-warehouse-X.X-XX.armv7hl.rpm