[ROM][OFFICIAL] AOSiP 10 for Pixel 2 / 2 XL [MONTHLY]

Search This thread

Eamo5

Recognized Developer
https%3A%2F%2Faosip.dev%2Fstatic%2Flogo.png

Code:
[B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:

AOSiP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.​

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
Akhil Narang
Brett Montague
Sri Harsha
Harsh Shandilya

Bug reporting:

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
  • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Source code:

Latest Downloads:

FAQ and Install instructions:

Installation

1. Download the latest supported Android 10 Factory Images, AOSiP build and TWRP image and optionally gapps and installer zip
  2. Execute ./flash-all.sh (Unix) or flash-all.bat (Windows) inside the extracted factory image archive to both slots
  3. Wipe userdata (fastboot erase userdata)
  4. Fastboot into TWRP recovery
  5. (Optional but highly recommended) Disable screen timeout in TWRP settings
  6. Flash the latest build of AOSiP
  7. (Optional) If using gappsless build and you wish to use gapps, reboot to bootloader and fastboot TWRP again and proceed to flash gapps of choice (OpenGapps are recommended)
  8. Reboot to system
  9. (Optional) Flash custom kernel / TWRP / Magisk

Updates

Update to the latest factory images (or just fastboot flash bootloader and radio to both slots) and follow steps 4 - 9.

What's working

• Active Edge
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Bluetooth
  • Wi-Fi
  • Camera
  • Video Recording
  • Video Playback
  • Audio ( Record and Playback )
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED

What's not working

• I guess is the part where I say 'you tell me.' Feel free to report any other issues you may encounter with relevant logs.

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google
LineageOS
AICP
ABC Rom
Omni
ChainFire (SuperSU)
Beanstown106
Cory Collins
razorloves
javelinanddart
Sultanxda
The rest of the AOSiP team

Feel free to join my Pixel 2 telegram group here.​

Attachments

• aosip_manifest.xml
    621 bytes · Views: 170
Last edited:

Eamo5

Recognized Developer
Screenshots

These are screenshots are kinda old now btw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200125-213414_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200125-213414_Settings.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 4,793
  • Screenshot_20200125-213357_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200125-213357_Settings.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 4,799
  • Screenshot_20200125-213433_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200125-213433_Settings.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 4,713
  • Screenshot_20200125-213440_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200125-213440_Settings.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 4,340
  • Screenshot_20200125-213508_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200125-213508_Settings.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 4,210
  • Screenshot_20200125-213511_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200125-213511_Settings.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 4,167
Last edited:

jlokos

May 27, 2011
Willamette Valley
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Got some strange behaviour..
For some reason on this ROM TWRP goes unresponsive first try. Reboot to recovery from fastboot then it works fine.
Anyone else get this?

There was some discussion on Eamo5's telegraph channel about that; in fact, there was a special twrp developed for flashing roms and kernels. I don't know whether this had anything to do with the issue you encountered.

joeo10

Jul 8, 2017
Does this work on eSIM Google Fi or will I have to put a physical SIM in there to get it working?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Faosip.dev%2Fstatic%2Flogo.png

Code:
    [B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:

AOSiP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.​

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Akhil Narang
    Brett Montague
    Sri Harsha
    Harsh Shandilya

Bug reporting:

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Source code:

Latest Downloads:

FAQ and Install instructions:

Installation

1. Download the latest supported Android 10 Factory Images, AOSiP build and TWRP image and optionally gapps and installer zip
    2. Execute ./flash-all.sh (Unix) or flash-all.bat (Windows) inside the extracted factory image archive to both slots
    3. Wipe userdata (fastboot erase userdata)
    4. Fastboot into TWRP recovery
    5. (Optional but highly recommended) Disable screen timeout in TWRP settings
    6. Flash the latest build of AOSiP
    7. (Optional) If using gappsless build and you wish to use gapps, reboot to bootloader and fastboot TWRP again and proceed to flash gapps of choice (OpenGapps are recommended)
    8. Reboot to system
    9. (Optional) Flash custom kernel / TWRP / Magisk

Updates

Update to the latest factory images (or just fastboot flash bootloader and radio to both slots) and follow steps 4 - 9.

What's working

• Active Edge
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Bluetooth
    • Wi-Fi
    • Camera
    • Video Recording
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED

What's not working

• I guess is the part where I say 'you tell me.' Feel free to report any other issues you may encounter with relevant logs.

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google
    LineageOS
    AICP
    ABC Rom
    Omni
    ChainFire (SuperSU)
    Beanstown106
    Cory Collins
    razorloves
    javelinanddart
    Sultanxda
    The rest of the AOSiP team

Feel free to join my Pixel 2 telegram group here.​
    AOSiP 10 (25/03/20)

• Initial walleye support
    • Fixed CTS failure from previous build
    • Sync with AOSiP source

Thank you for those who assisted with this build. This issue was driving me a little bit crazy lol.
    ... aaaand an official build is now available in the downloads! Has some extra tweaks included too.
    AOSiP 10 Alpha (January 31, 2020)

• Added the ability to disable lockscreen media art
    • Disabled Battery LED preferences (it doesn't work)
    • Various bug fixes and theme improvements

Download links have been updated :)
    AOSiP 10 (07/05/20)

• Initial stable release
    • May ASB
    • Added gapps and gappsless builds
    • Improved UI performance (thanks Sultan)
    • Moved to signed builds
    • Switched to source generated dtbo
    • Rebased on top of Lineage OS reviewed trees
    • Synced with AOSiP source

Since we've begun moving to signed builds, this means you will either need to run the attached migration script OR clean flash this build. You'll also notice we also now offer builds without gapps. 'Official' builds do not contain gapps by default whereas 'Gapps' builds do. You're free to use whichever build you prefer.

Steps for migrating from an unsigned build to a signed build:

1. Fastboot into TWRP recovery and select the terminal
    2. Run 'adb push /path/to/migrate.sh /data/local/tmp'
    3. Run 'sh /data/local/tmp/migrate.sh official'
    4. Proceed to flash the latest AOSiP build in TWRP and boot into system

If you can't get the above steps working, a clean flash once will also work and you won't have to worry about this again in the future.

Please note I do not ship firmware with AOSiP builds like I do with Lineage OS. If you were already on the latest firmware from April, you won't need to update your modem or bootloader as firmware is unchanged from last month.

Sorry for the big delays on this build. We were waiting for the rest of the team to be ready for stable releases. Regular builds should be back now.