**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****
AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.
Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
FAQ and Install instructions:
- Download the latest supported Android P Factory Images (August), AOSiP build and TWRP installer zip
- Execute ./flash-all.sh (Unix) or flash-all.bat (Windows) inside the extracted factory image archive.
- Fastboot into TWRP recovery
- Swipe to Factory Reset
- Flash the latest build of AOSiP
- Flash the latest TWRP installer
- Reboot to recovery in TWRP (this will reboot you into the other slot)
- Flash a custom kernel (optional)
- Flash Magisk zip (optional)
- Reboot to system
Update to the latest factory images and repeat steps 5 - 10.
- Active Edge
- Ambient Music Ticker
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Recording
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What's not working
- I guess is the part where I say 'you tell me.' Feel free to report any other issues you may encounter with relevant logs
Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
Huge props to Josh Chasky, Spaceman860, Alex Cruz and the rest of DU teams work on wahoo / taimen
AOSiP 9.0, ROM for the Google Pixel 2 XL
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x