Thanks Meter: 83

Post Reply Email Thread
27th August 2019, 07:29 AM |#41  
Flag edmonton
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auriken

mine doesn't work as well. it says language not supported English (us)

New update today. Went back to separate gapps
Voice calling doesn't work again
30th September 2019, 04:59 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Is it at all possible to flash this ROM onto walleye? I know it's for the P2 XL, but would flashing the correct vendor and boot images allow it to boot? I tried compiling my own ROM with no success, unfortunately.
30th September 2019, 10:16 PM |#43  
Flag Massillion
Thanks Meter: 224

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poebat

Is it at all possible to flash this ROM onto walleye? I know it's for the P2 XL, but would flashing the correct vendor and boot images allow it to boot? I tried compiling my own ROM with no success, unfortunately.

That's a bad idea. What kind of errors. There is a thread for rom building

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

https://forum.xda-developers.com/che...814763/page964
The Following User Says Thank You to alphamale For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alphamale Ad-Free
30th September 2019, 10:18 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale

That's a bad idea. What kind of errors. There is a thread for rom building

Alright, thanks for the heads up. When I tried to run the breakfast command, walleye wasn't an option, despite adding the device tree from this thread. It seemed to be pulling from the LOS breakfast menu.
1st October 2019, 06:15 PM |#45  
Flag Massillion
Thanks Meter: 224

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poebatq

Alright, thanks for the heads up. When I tried to run the breakfast command, walleye wasn't an option, despite adding the device tree from this thread. It seemed to be pulling from the LOS breakfast menu.

I sent you a pm
The Following User Says Thank You to alphamale For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alphamale Ad-Free
2nd October 2019, 03:02 AM |#46  
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 1,768

Donate to Me
More
for me last build call audio wont work
2nd October 2019, 09:55 AM |#47  
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 84

More
one of the greatest rom ever but strange it`s not perfect on a device that should be easily workable becouse it`s from google. I love the smoothness but a lot of stuff keep me back from this. call audio isn`t working at all in latest build, ok google isn`t working, now playing on lockscreen/aod also. little things but can`t be used becouse of call audio isn`t working. I hope this is easy fix, it`s a shame that rom this good can`t be used...
2nd October 2019, 03:59 PM |#48  
Flag edmonton
Thanks Meter: 176

More
After browsing the changelog, seems like the op ditched RR and someone else did the last build.
I think the dream is over for RR pie
7th October 2019, 10:46 AM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is this dead?
I enjoy the ROM so far, but with audio calls not working it isn't really usable. With such a critical bug present so far... Is this dead or what?
26th October 2019, 09:34 PM |#50  
OP Junior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 83

Donate to Me
More
Ok so to put this simply, this ROM has been dead for a long time, I was in the process of fixing call audio when I got banned from RR maintainership.
For the record, I am not gonna go try to get my maintainership back because this ROM was hard enough to develop for when all of my fixes got "submit to Lineage gerrit pls" as the replies.
I will mark this post as dead, thank you for using my ROM but I'd suggest something from @Eamo5 instead.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunarixus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lunarixus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)