Steps for First Install:
- Flash latest google image
- Boot using the latest version of TWRP: https://dl.twrp.me/taimen/twrp-3.2.3-1-taimen.img.html
- Wipe cache and data
- Flash latest ROM .zip file
- Flash the TWRP installer: https://dl.twrp.me/taimen/twrp-pixel...2.3-1.zip.html
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash OpenGapps (Android 9.0, ARM 64, probably nano): https://opengapps.org/ or MindTheGapps: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=3700668719832237178
- If desired, flash a custom kernel
- If desired, flash Magisk
- Reboot and hopefully enjoy
Steps for Updates:
Follow steps 4- 10 above. You can skip steps 1 - 3 (latest Google image, booting with TWRP .img, wiping) and optionally 7 (flashing Gapps).
Latest ROM, 06-09-19:
I usually like to provide updates every ~2 weeks or month to keep up with security updates and/or anything else important. Thanks for trying and God bless .
Special thanks to @draymond1987, @RaymanFX, and all the other developers for their continued hard work.
View changelog up to build date
/.repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml is attached