Android 10 Charging issue

180 posts
Thanks Meter: 52

By Khizar Amin, Senior Member on 4th September 2019, 09:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th October 2019, 02:15 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I did the October 2019 update and noticed this morning zero charging over night. I use an Anker multi-port brick with 2-ports fast charging. Thanks for the Accubattery idea. It shows 1 Amp charging off the 2.4 amp port. I may have to roll back the October update if I can.

I have noticed over the last few months that the screen uses a huge amount of battery. I can see the percentage drop as I scroll through the news.
18th November 2019, 12:07 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Guysss I found the solution ! I had the same problem but this easy fix helped me ! Hope it's gonna work for you.

First you have to drain your battery to 1 or 2 %

Second step, hard reboot your phone (long press lock for 10 s)
As it's without battery it won't reboot but it will show the low battery sign.

Plug in your fast charger and it will show the sign that it's charging, wait a few seconds, boot your phone without unplugging the cable. And that's it. It should work.
I can't believe in so happy it got fixed for me I was suffering for two weeks after the update and no response from Google. The firs time in long time I see 70%>>>

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Update : if you don't want to wait for your battery to drain, you can do this instead.

Long press volume down and power for 10 sec.
It will take a screen shot (normal) but wait for the 10 sec.
You will have a menu, choose using the volume up and down to navigate "power off" ( by default it will be power on).

Plug your fast charger and it should start charging
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 10, charging, power delivery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)