E-sim plus nano sim

Search This thread

grokus

Jun 1, 2015
Has anyone tried running a nano sim with a phone setup on project fi with an esim? I'm wondering if it works.

THEbigSWEEN

Mar 5, 2012
Has anyone tried running a nano sim with a phone setup on project fi with an esim? I'm wondering if it works.

Yes, I have a T Mobile SIM and Project Fi esim and it's pretty convenient. You can only have one carrier active at a time, but just go to Mobile networks in settings then carrier and you can switch between the SIM and esim. I have the Fi calls and texts forwarded to the T Mobile number, but you can switch between them without even restarting the phone.

grokus

Jun 1, 2015
Thanks! I went ahead and tried it. Same results as you. Would be nice to have dual sim support but at least I can swap services when the signal is bad.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes, I have a T Mobile SIM and Project Fi esim and it's pretty convenient. You can only have one carrier active at a time, but just go to Mobile networks in settings then carrier and you can switch between the SIM and esim. I have the Fi calls and texts forwarded to the T Mobile number, but you can switch between them without even restarting the phone.