New free app to record Now Playing detected songs called Now Playing Register

Search This thread

cristianndc

Dec 3, 2016
The app is called Now Playing Register. With it, you can find the old songs recognized by Now Playing even if they’re gone days ago. Just open the app and you’ll see a register of all the songs you heard since this app were installed.
“Now Playing Register” will remind for you all the songs you listened to. The only thing that you have to care about is to install this app.

Fhont7MrJnGyUsVz_qNEBHEQYG9D4Q0rlCGWbyGOxXyrdI05UDclfGP65Gd-dOAUmRE=h310-rw

In addition, you can also erase songs from your history and search them in Google and different applications like YouTube or Spotify to enjoy them again or know more about. It is a simple but functional material design application.

If you want to install it you can find it on the Google Play with the name "Now Playing Register"

nikhil.agrawal

Apr 28, 2016
New Delhi
Did you publish this yourself? Not seeing it in the Play Store.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=color.dev.com.white&hl=en

---------- Post added at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

The app is called Now Playing Register. With it, you can find the old songs recognized by Now Playing even if they’re gone days ago. Just open the app and you’ll see a register of all the songs you heard since this app were installed.
“Now Playing Register” will remind for you all the songs you listened to. The only thing that you have to care about is to install this app.

In addition, you can also erase songs from your history and search them in Google and different applications like YouTube or Spotify to enjoy them again or know more about. It is a simple but functional material design application.

If you want to install it you can find it on the Google Play with the name "Now Playing Register"

Can you compare it with this app, if you've had a chance to use it?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greatbytes.nowplayinghistory&hl=en

cristianndc

Dec 3, 2016

The main difference between that application and Now Playing Register is the cost. I understand that an application like this can not be paid because it is essential in this device. Regarding functions, we have tried to make the code as simple as possible. I can not speak of the code of that application because I do not know it, nevertheless, its price seems excessive to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: nikhil.agrawal

nikhil.agrawal

Apr 28, 2016
New Delhi
The main difference between that application and Now Playing Register is the cost. I understand that an application like this can not be paid because it is essential in this device. Regarding functions, we have tried to make the code as simple as possible. I can not speak of the code of that application because I do not know it, nevertheless, its price seems excessive to me.
Ok cool. I'm still waiting for the my pre-order to arrive. Will definitely give it a shot once I get my hands on the device.

Reactions: cristianndc

cristianndc

Dec 3, 2016
My opinion

One has ads and one cost $0.99, personally, I'd rather pay a buck for an app without ads.

Ads are the best option for users because if a developer wants to earn your money he will work for it while a paid application has already achieved it. The best example is Nova Launcher that now that practically all users have bought it, it has no incentive to improve so fast.

RED ZMAN

Thank you for your work on this app, just installed it and I will let you know what I think.

cristianndc

Dec 3, 2016
With the latest version of the application you can already share a song, see the album image and remove the ads

cristianndc

Dec 3, 2016
At the request of some users now the application asks for confirmation before deleting everything. I'm sorry for those who pushed this option thinking that it was already implemented

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

One has ads and one cost $0.99, personally, I'd rather pay a buck for an app without ads.

Did you publish this yourself? Not seeing it in the Play Store.

We have worked the last weeks in this application and we have launched these days in anticipation of the arrival of the devices to their buyers. As for the link is the one that has already been provided.
    Ok cool. I'm still waiting for the my pre-order to arrive. Will definitely give it a shot once I get my hands on the device.