Android 10-Various Mods-Zip installer-creates Magisk module.

Search This thread

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks for quick reply! that sucks though! I always remove those and now they took that away... hopefully, someone else will care and someone will find a way to do it...

Thanks again!

You can try flashing this but no guarantees. This will make a restore on your sdcard in a folder called ozop.

Attachments

• DP3WifiDataRemover.zip
    808.8 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: MrGimpGrumble

tardis_42

Dec 9, 2014
Sony Xperia 1 III
Awesome mod! One issue though, I can't get center clock to work with Edge Sense Plus. I'm using the edge sense friendly magisk version, but every time I activate the edge sense module the clock goes back to the left. Is there a specific order these have to be done in or something like that?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Awesome mod! One issue though, I can't get center clock to work with Edge Sense Plus. I'm using the edge sense friendly magisk version, but every time I activate the edge sense module the clock goes back to the left. Is there a specific order these have to be done in or something like that?

I don't use edge sense but I believe installing it before using my aroma makes most sense. Otherwise it would overwrite my SystemUI. Here is the latest Magisk version dated 6-14
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=962339331458999350

Last edited:
Reactions: Alxoom33

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Just so that everybody is aware, you need to install Edge Sense Plus app and magisk module to get squeeze working...

Tulsadiver -- Will you be releasing only Edge Sense integrated zip going forward or you are planning to release stock as well? As mentioned above, you need to have Edge Sense app and module to get the squeeze working

The app for sure. Not sure about the module. It does not appear to do anything but install the modded SystemUIGoogle.apk which is included in my base (thanks to edge sense op). You for sure would need to install my aroma, after, flashing the edge sense module or my aroma won't work.

The app for sure. Not sure about the module. It does not appear to do anything but install the modded SystemUIGoogle.apk which is included in my base (thanks to edge sense op). You for sure would need to install my aroma, after, flashing the edge sense module or my aroma won't work.
Yes I was wrong, just installing the app on top of your module worked fine

Reactions: Tulsadiver

tardis_42

Dec 9, 2014
Sony Xperia 1 III
:)

A post above states he loses his center clock when using edge sense. Have you had similar issues?

I lose my center clock mod if I install the Edge Sense Plus Magisk module on top of it, but it turns out (I hadn't even thought to try this before reading the last few posts on this thread) that Edge Sense Plus works just fine WITHOUT the module installed - everything it needs seems to be included in tulsadiver's mod. I have everything working with the center clock now. :)

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I lose my center clock mod if I install the Edge Sense Plus Magisk module on top of it, but it turns out (I hadn't even thought to try this before reading the last few posts on this thread) that Edge Sense Plus works just fine WITHOUT the module installed - everything it needs seems to be included in tulsadiver's mod. I have everything working with the center clock now. :)

Yes, if you install the module after using my aroma you lose your SystemUIGoogle.apk mods because you over write them. The edge sense Dev was generous and let me use his SystemUIGoogle.apk as my base so installing the module isn't necessary.

I have some issues here
After installing mod(using just 40dip navbar) for the first time on dp4 squeeze activated by itself and nowhere in settings its is enabled. I have decided to revert back and squeeze still here.
Ok, maybe rom problem, but now i cant intall again this mod! Flashing stock like base first and then another flash for 40dip navbar. Still stock navbar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am no longer going to make aroma installers. The zip method is very similar and should work whether or not you are flashing modules as long as one of the modules does not mod the framework-res.apk or SystemUIGoogle.apk. Download the zip installer. Unzip it into a folder on your internal sdcard. Find that folder once you are in TWRP.
    This what it looks like. Inside those folders are the zips you will flash. Hit the back button in TWRP and go to the next one you want to flash. Continue until you are done then flash complete installation. Nothing is flashed to your system until you flash "complete installation".
    Screenshot_20190227-080418.jpg

Zip Installer Instructions
    !!! Make sure you have installed the 3Minit Resources APK prior to flashing the 3Minit Battery Mod!!!
    1. FLASH ONE Of THE SYSTEMUI BASES BEFORE FLASHING THESE MODS. IT PROVIDES THE NECESSARY SMALI'S AND PUBLIC ID'S
    2. FLASH ALL THE MODS YOU WANT. ONCE YOU DONE WITH EVERYTHING, FLASH THE "COMPLETE INSTALLATION" ZIP AND REBOOT.

List of MODS Available
    Clock Format and Position Mods
    Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicator (changes from upload-download) otherwise signals are over/under
    Choose Traffic Speed Indicator Up-Down Icon Colors (default is white)
    Navbar Height Options
    Navbar Swap
    Remove NavBar
    3 Minit Battery
    One percent custom battery Mods-Several to choose from
    One percent custom battery Text-only-Several to choose from
    Colored Statusbar-Navbar Icons
    Choose number of QS columns 3-7
    Colored Statusbar Icons
    Remove Carrier Text Options
    Smaller LTE Icon
    Custom Battery Sizes in case custom batteries are too large or too small

The developer of Active edge gave me permission to use his base so that people would not have to make a choice between his and my mods. All credit for this goes to him. You must delete the active edge sense module and use one of my active edge modules. If it doesn't say active edge then it isn't active edge sense compatible. If there is an issue with edge sense after flashing, do not contact edge sense op with issues. He does not troubleshoot modified versions of his mod (and neither do I).

ADB Installer Instructions-Root is required

1. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work.
    2. FLASH ALL THE MODS YOU WANT. ONCE YOU DONE WITH EVERYTHING, FLASH THE "COMPLETE INSTALLATION" Option. This will create a Magisk Manager flashable zip in a folder on your sdcard called ozop. Flash that to install your selection of mods.

Root required
    Instructions.
    1. Unzip ADB Mods Installer Files.zip on your PC
    2. Run TulsadiverModsInstaller.bat (Give ADB Root Permissions)
    3. ADB debugging Enabled
    4. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work
    5. Go through the other options selecting what all mods you want. It is generally best to start at the top and work your way down.
    6. Once finished with selections, run "Complete Installation" at the bottom. This will generate your mymagisk.zip module in a folder called "ozop" on your sdcard.

Android 11 uploaded 9-24-20
    Note Added a couple of wifi and data signal options.
    WiFi 1 and Cell Tower 1
    Screenshot_1.png
    WiFi 2 Cell Tower 2
    Screenshot_2.png
    WiFi 3 data 3
    Screenshot_3.png

Android 11
    Zip Installer for Android 10 uploaded 9-24-20
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682944477

ADB installer uploaded 9-24-20
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682944438

-----------------------------

Android 10
    Zip Installer for Android 10 uploaded 6-4-20
    https://mega.nz/file/xVYGUAQJ#nzuPlPTEXbM0PL4fAyWoQ7Z_PfDNdvWeUgUYTX2U1jo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pixel Launcher Mod
    Credit goes to sharkie405 for his guide.

Start by picking a base. Bases come with, or without, a search bar and Hotseat heights The larger number of rows you pick, the lower your hotseat drops on your home screen. If your hotseat comes out too low, try again with a higher base.

Remove Search Bar
    App Drawer background color (Light and Dark Mode)
    App Drawer Text Color or remove (Light and Dark Mode)
    Home screen App Text Color
    Smart-screen Text color
    App Icon Sizes 45-50-56 dip (56 is stock)
    Columns (5-6-7)
    Rows (5 through 11)

Android 11
    ADB Pixel Launcher Installer uploaded 9-13-20
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682936558

Zip Installer uploaded 9-23-20
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682943568

-------------------------------

Android 10
    ADB Pixel Launcher Installer uploaded 6-18-20
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682873110

TWRP zip Installer
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682873111
    Here is a new Aroma that hopefully fixes some of the issues.

Aroma
    https://mega.nz/#!MFRSyarT!nw6AFsui7yqaimxu9hAlK2mPqvn0dgoJFiD5rQDll78
    If someone could upload the SystemUIGoogle.apk and framework-res.apk I can get started on DP4 but I'm at the lake and I can't download the system image.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KoNld9WHd_RBlNE6_EMUn6E4UtFFstuS
    Just, fyi,
    The Edge Sense Plus app and the Active Edge Magisk modules were just updated again today, August 10, 2018. The Active Edge module is available on the Magisk app., and the Edge Sense Plus app is available on the Google Play store.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Dang, I was just running my new aroma's. Time to start over.
    I can't find the ozop.zip, I believe it is because TWRP can't decrypt my data (Common Android Pie issue). Could someone upload their ozop.zip or is there a standard one I can use?

Also, what specific steps should I follow to get a standard black theme? Pretty much the default Pie dark mode but with black QS background and black notifications. I have tried at least 25 different combinations but I can never seem to get it right. Many times I have ended up with a black QS background, blue QS ON Icons, invisible QS text, and invisible QS OFF Icons. Also with 4 columns which I never select.

New Aroma's have been uploaded.