This what it looks like. Inside those folders are the zips you will flash. Hit the back button in TWRP and go to the next one you want to flash. Continue until you are done then flash complete installation. Nothing is flashed to your system until you flash "complete installation".
Zip Installer Instructions
!!! Make sure you have installed the 3Minit Resources APK prior to flashing the 3Minit Battery Mod!!!
1. FLASH ONE Of THE SYSTEMUI BASES BEFORE FLASHING THESE MODS. IT PROVIDES THE NECESSARY SMALI'S AND PUBLIC ID'S
2. FLASH ONE OF THE FRAMEWORKS . Select stock for stock QS Icon color. Otherwise, choose QS Icon color. Default is gray.
3. FLASH ALL THE MODS YOU WANT. ONCE YOU DONE WITH EVERYTHING, FLASH THE "COMPLETE INSTALLATION" ZIP AND REBOOT.
(You only have to flash bases once unless you download a new upgraded zip Installer. After that, only if you want to try a different base. Mods can be flashed any time after the bases. One at a time or several. Want to try a different clock or color? Just go back and flash what you want changed. Everything doesn't have to be redone).
ADB Installer instructions
1. Unzip ADB Mods Installer Files.zip on your PC
2. ADB debugging Enabled
3. Run TulsadiverModsInstaller.bat (Give ADB Root Permissions). If you are on Windows 10 and this isn't working, try Powershell method install.ps1
4. First select a SystemUI base (the bases have to be installed for mods to work).
5. Select one of the Framework Bases
6. Go through the other options selecting what all mods you want
7. Once finished with selections, run "Complete Installation" at the bottom
List of MODS Available
1. Clock Format and Position Mods
2. Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicater, only the strongest signal shows
Internet Traffic Speed in and out, one over the other
3. Dynamic Navbar Height Options
Navbar Height Options
4. NavBar Swap
5. Remove NavBar Completely
6. Battery percent text Only-Battery Icon Removed
7. 3 Minit Battery
One percent custom battery Mods-Several to choose from
8. Colored Navbar Icons
9. Traffic Speed Indicator Up Icon Colors
10. Traffic Speed Indicator Down Icon Colors
11. Colored Statusbar Icons
12. Colored Notification backgrounds
13. Colored Notification Text
14. Colored QS Icon Text
15. Colored QS background
16. Remove Carrier Text Options
17. QS Columns (How Many) Option
18. Smaller home button dots
19. Settings Background Color
19. Lockscreen wallpaper tint remover
20. Tulsadiver Navbar Icons
21. Tulsadiver Navbar Icons swap
22. Remove QS Icons Circles
23. Change QS Icons OFF color
24. Ability to change QS Icon circle background colors.
25. Accents colors
26. Power-volume control background color
27. Power-volume control text and icon color
28. Includes Pixel Launcher Mods
If you want Navbar gone, flash the one that matches your Navbar height. Base is 36 dip. There are 3,4,5,6,7 QS column options for Navbar gone. Then can select other mods. Most everything should be working.
SystemUI Base and Framework bases are now separate. You must choose one of each on initial install. You can reflash different things later without having to do so again unless you wish to choose different bases.
On both framework base and framework gray settings base you have a gray QS background.
Go give j to the 4n a big thanks for letting me use his SystemUIGoogle.apk in my bases. His Edge Sense Mod and mine can now Co-exist
Zip Installer for Android 10 March update 3-8-20
Pixel Launcher Aroma-uploaded 9-13-18
Credit goes to sharkie405 for his guide.
Change background color
Change app drawer text color or eliminate
Change Icon size, number of columns, number of icons on the hotspot (home screen).
Icon size options are 35, 40, 45, 50 dip except for 6 column only goes up to 45 dip. 0.0 dip eliminates the text.
Flash base first, at least the first time.
Base includes, 5 column app drawer, 7 apps on home,
35 dip Icon size, transparent background on light theme,
black on dark theme, white text.
Pixel Launcher Zip Android 10 uploaded 1-7-20