If you are on Magisk (Magisk Manager is installed and has been opened) use the Magisk version. It is not a module and must be flashed in TWRP. It will create a zip on your internal sdcard in a folder-zip called Magisk. After the Aroma ends and while still in TWRP, find that zip and flash it.
The Aroma comes with the following options:
!!! Make sure you have installed the 3Minit Resources APK prior to flashing the 3Minit Battery Mod!!!
1. FLASH ONE Of THE SYSTEMUI BASES IN THE FIRST MENU BEFORE FLASHING THESE MODS. IT PROVIDES THE NECESSARY SMALI'S AND PUBLIC ID'S
2. FLASH ONE OF THE FRAMEWORKS in 2nd MENU. Select stock for stock settings color. Otherwise, choose a WiFi-Data ON color. Default is gray.
(You only have to do this the first time. After that, only if you want to try something different)
3. Select all the mods you want. Hit next, install, and reboot when finished. If ever you are hung at boot, first try rebooting your phone again to see if that fixes the problem.
List of MODS Available
1. Clock Format and Position Mods
2. Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicater, only the strongest signal shows
Internet Traffic Speed in and out, one over the other
3. Dynamic Navbar Height Options
Navbar Height Options
4. NavBar Swap
5. Remove NavBar Completely
6. Battery percent text Only-Battery Icon Removed
7. 3 Minit Battery
One percent custom battery Mods-Several to choose from
8. Colored Navbar Icons
9. Traffic Speed Indicator Up Icon Colors
10. Traffic Speed Indicator Down Icon Colors
11. Colored Statusbar Icons
12. Colored Notification backgrounds
13. Colored Notification Text
14. Colored QS Icon Text
15. Colored QS background
16. Remove Carrier Text Options
17. QS Columns (How Many) Option
18. Smaller home button dots
19. Settings Background Color
19. Lockscreen wallpaper tint remover
20. Tulsadiver Navbar Icons
21. Tulsadiver Navbar Icons swap
22. Remove QS Icons Circles
23. Change QS Icons OFF color
24. Ability to change QS Icon circle background colors.
If you want Navbar gone, flash the one that matches your Navbar height. Base is 36 dip. There are 3,4,5,6,7 QS column options for Navbar gone. Then can select other mods. Most everything should be working.
SystemUI Base and Framework bases are now separate. You must choose one of each on initial install. You can reflash different things later without having to do so again unless you wish to choose different bases.
On both framework base and framework gray settings base you have a gray QS background.
Go give j to the 4n a big thanks for letting me use his SystemUIGoogle.apk in my bases. His Edge Sense Mod and mine can now Co-exist
Added lockscreen Wallpaper Tint remover, option at bottom.
Aroma Pie uploaded 8-15-18
Magisk version uploaded 8-15-18
Aroma DP5 uploaded 7-20-18
Aroma for DP4 uploaded 7-8-18
Aroma DP4 Magisk version uploaded 7-10-18
Aroma for DP3 uploaded 6-30-18 includes Settings background and text colors
Aroma DP3 uploaded 6-30-18
Aroma for DP3 uploaded 6-21-18
Aroma for dp2 uploaded 5-24-18
Aroma uploaded 4-19-18
This version makes a folder and zip on your sdcard called magisk. Once Aroma has finished and before you reboot ( though you can go back and flash it later) make your way to that zip and flash it. Must be flashed in TWRP.
Magisk 16.3 and up Aroma for DP4 uploaded 7-12-18
Magisk 16.3 Aroma for DP3 uploaded 6-9-18
Magisk 16.3 Aroma for dp2 uploaded 5-26-18
Magisk 16.3 Aroma uploaded 4-25-18