Click for feature list
Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!
DOWNLOAD LATEST FIRMWARE
First time installing crDroid to your Pixel 3XL, or coming from another ROM:
1) You should be using the most current factory images from Google
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe/Advanced Wipe: Dalvik / ART Cache, system and data
4) Flash the ROM zip (PixelGAPPS are Included)
5) Flash the TWRP install zip
6) Reboot (You'll see "No OS Installed", this is normal on A/B devices)
7) For root, AFTER you boot into crDroid, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).
Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.
- Update: have to recompile unfortunately.
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- Many others..
crDroid G+ community