FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Cases!

696 posts
Thanks Meter: 50

By byproxy, Senior Member on 10th October 2018, 05:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Figured I'd start a thread for case options.

My favorite, and what I've used for a year now on my P2XL was the Maxboost mSnap Thin Cases Perfect Fit. Unfortunately they don't currently show anything for the P3.

My runner up was the Spigen Thin Fit. It didn't have the same full body protection as the Maxboost (sides were exposed) but I did like it a lot otherwise. Spigen does, apparently have the cases already, though they're not available on their website. They list 2 ThinFit options for the P3. A regular and a "360". Since I can't click on them I have no idea what the difference is. I WAS able to order one of these from Amazon. I'm assuming it's the regular one though. Figured it'll work until the Maxboost is released. Anyway, here's link: http://a.co/d/dcRtP8q

10th October 2018, 07:32 PM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I really like Spigen cases. Would probably get one for this device.

This one is my favorite:
OnePlus 6 Case, Poetic Guardian]Spigen Thin Fit Designed for Google Pixel 3 Case (2018) - Black
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumbikrobo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rumbikrobo Ad-Free
10th October 2018, 08:37 PM |#3  
Flag Taylorville, IL.
Thanks Meter: 339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumbikrobo

I really like Spigen cases. Would probably get one for this device

Yes, same! I've had a Spigen on my Nexus 5 for all 5 years I've had it and underneath the thing still looks brand new.
I've pre ordered the Spigen Thin Fit case in Graphite Gray off Amazon. It's currently showing an arrival date of around Thanksgiving. I hope it gets here sooner than that though!
The Following User Says Thank You to GldRush98 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GldRush98 Ad-Free
11th October 2018, 03:29 PM |#4  
Flag Houston Tx
Thanks Meter: 244

More
My fav pixel 2 xl case by far was the fabric case, but i had like 8 cases, I change my cases like i change my wallpaper.
11th October 2018, 04:51 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Spigen
Amazon has the Rugged Armor right now. I find it beats the Thin for protection. Somewhere in between is the Diztronic that have on the Pixel XL. It is not our yet for the Pixel 3, so I got the Rugged Armor for $12.99 out of stock. I have had one before and it is a very good, one piece TPU case with much better drop protection than the Thin Fit. I am pretty clumsy.
12th October 2018, 07:41 AM |#6  
Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 14,154

Donate to Me
More
I have yet to see a Spigen Presidio case for the Pixel 3? Does anyone know if they are making one?
12th October 2018, 09:20 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
I love thinnest cases so for me i ordered MnmlCase.com
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DinarQ8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DinarQ8 Ad-Free
12th October 2018, 12:09 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 483

More
Is no one scared the cases could leave marks and scratches on the shiny frame?
12th October 2018, 12:53 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel

I have yet to see a Spigen Presidio case for the Pixel 3? Does anyone know if they are making one?

Are you sure you aren't thinking of the Speck Presidio cases?
12th October 2018, 01:02 PM |#10  
Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 14,154

Donate to Me
More
Thats it thanks brother. this is the only case I have used for the OG Pixel, Pixel 2 and now the Pixel 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocuff

Are you sure you aren't thinking of the Speck Presidio cases?

12th October 2018, 01:58 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel

Thats it thanks brother. this is the only case I have used for the OG Pixel, Pixel 2 and now the Pixel 3.

Same here. I've always used the Grip version. I've dropped every one of the phones I've used it on several times and they always survived without so much as a scratch. Ordered one for the Pixel 3 yesterday. The only pitfall is they are a bit spendy but they are also great protection.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)