FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Need recommendation for wireless charger and audio dock

1,252 posts
Thanks Meter: 200

Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys, my wife and I have pixel 3 recently purchased from our mobile provider. I want to get a wireless charger (fast charging not necessary) and maybe an audio dock if one exists. Any suggestions?

18th June 2019, 12:34 AM |#2  
California
Thanks Meter: 87

More
I think that will be 2 different things for you. Find a bluetooth speaker you like (you may find one with a build in charging pad, I have not looked). I use an Anker PowerPort Qi on my desk leftover from my Nexus 6. Not fast charging, but it comes cheap on the AMZN.
The Following User Says Thank You to Note10.1Dude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Note10.1Dude Ad-Free
19th June 2019, 04:21 PM |#3  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 276

More
I can't recommend a device from personal experience but if you look at Amazon and search "Qi Bluetooth Speaker", you'll see a ton of options. I'm sure most are crap, so research before you buy (or be prepared to return it if it's crap).
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxidian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jaxidian Ad-Free
24th June 2019, 03:24 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
For the wireless charger i'd say stick to the pixel stand, it offers a lot and it's the one supported by google. For sound, just get a good Bluetooth speaker i'm personally a fan of harman kardon. I got it when I switched cellular providers.
The Following User Says Thank You to YorbenB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift YorbenB Ad-Free
28th June 2019, 02:13 PM |#5  
Flag West Milford, NJ
Thanks Meter: 390

Donate to Me
More
For wireless charger. I have this one.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It charges just as fast as the pixel stand. (Requires a USB C to USB C cable and a USB C type PD power supply to do so.
I am on q (Newest beta) And have been using the charger for about a month now.
The Following User Says Thank You to tjsooley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tjsooley Ad-Free
18th July 2019, 10:16 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 638

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdevillived666

Hey guys, my wife and I have pixel 3 recently purchased from our mobile provider. I want to get a wireless charger (fast charging not necessary) and maybe an audio dock if one exists. Any suggestions?

i have this saved to my wish list - just waiting for the right time to justify buying it.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CKVVJKJ...v_ov_lig_dp_it
The Following User Says Thank You to jco23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jco23 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)