Resurrection Remix P
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
[B][INDENT]Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.
Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.
I am not a developer, I only build this ROM and it reflects the the current status of LineageOS / Resurrection Remix. If there are any device specific things missing or not working. I suggest to contact the LineageOS team, they are the real developers here and deserve all the credits.
Installing the ROM can be a little hard, especially the first install. Upgrades will be relatively easy though. This first setup is only needed when coming from a different ROM then this. I can't support you if you did't follow this first installation. Be warned it will wipe your user data in the process, so make sure you make a backup if needed.
- In order to make the right startbase for the ROM you have to install the latest stock Pixel 3 image from Google found here.
- Place the ROM and optionally the TWRP zip, a kernel and root on the phone and reboot to recovery by using the command line (fastboot boot twrp.img) or hold the VOL DOWN key while rebooting the phone.
- Wipe 'data' and 'Dalvik / Art Cache' from TWRP - Wipe - Advanced Wipe or use the slider in TWRP for a factory reset. Optionally you should also delete the Android folder on your internal storage through the TWRP File Manager
- Flash the ROM and optionally the TWRP zip, kernel and root and reboot the phone
Upgrades to new version
After the hard initial work to get the ROM installed it's going to be easy for upgrades to new versions.
- Download the new ROM on the phone and reboot or fastboot flash to the TWRP recovery
- Flash the new ROM and optionally TWRP. If you want to flash another kernel or a root solution you will have to reboot you phone, so it switches slots and let it boot normally. Then go back to recovery and flash in this order: TWRP - kernel - Magisk and reboot
After a monthly update from Google and only when Resurrection Remix has also adapted to the latest monthly sources, you will have to do an extra step:
- Download the latest Resurrection Remix ROM and place it on the internal storage
- Download the latest image from the Google Factory Images site, extract the bootloader, radio and vendor images and flash them in the bootloader to both slots
- From here go to TWRP recovery and flash the previously downloaded new ROM, optionally followed by TWRP.
- Optionally, after a reboot you can flash Magisk and/or another kernel.
GApps are already included in the ROM
Resurrection Remix Source
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
- Active Edge
- Now playing
If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.
Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.