Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家.
With an almost stable source, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpapers (available on ShishuWalls), ringtones, fonts, and themes to bring to your device into a more fresh look and give you always a good experience.
Also, we have a Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us!
Some of the features that are included on this ROM are:
* QS Rows and Colums * Volume Keys: Wake up, skip tracks and switch according to rotation * Show song album cover, visualizer and battery info on Lockscreen * Power Menu Items * Battery LED light settings * Suspend Actions: Make your device disable GPS and switch to 2G when you're not using it * AppOps: Manage your apps permissions in an advanced way * Recent Styles: Dig the new Pie Quickstep recents, go back to the classic layout or use the Android Go layout * Network icons: Show or hide the cross, switch between 4G or LTE, use the classic icon layout before Pie or toggle roaming icon too!
Thanks to this people, this ROM could be possible, so, i have to give a big thanks to:
* Shishu (For being there) * Ground Zero ROMs Team * AOSPExtended * ABC ROMs * NitrogenOS * AICP * DirtyUnicorns * Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev) * fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers) * OmniROM * CyanogenMod/LineageOS * PixelExperience * PureNexus * merothh * Resurrection Remix * AOSiP * CrDroid * CypherOS * PureKat * theimpulson * MatiHalperin * Project Xtended * Pixeldust Project * AquariOS * Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev) * PixysOS * The Memedo Testers team * Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot * You for your interest on our project
If you want to support Bootleggers project, or just give a thanks to the guy who created this awesome ROM, please buy a coffee to El Dainosor.
Download the ROM here (latest stable build)
Download folder with all builds
GApps - no need, it's included
Magisk manager - Here
TWRP - Here (3.2.3-0)
Device Tree - Blueline tree
Kernel Tree - Kernel tree
Vendor Tree - Vendor tree
Bootleggers ROM Github
No bugs found.
If you faced an issue with boot animation, you can delete the larger boot animation (bootanimation2.zip) from /system/media/ and copy/paste rename the 6mb or 11mb one to bootanimation2.zip.
Like other ROM, Active Edge and Pixel Stand special features (except fast charge) aren't working because sources are closed off by Google but all other Pixel stuff works well.
You should be using the most current factory image from Google (blueline).
You need to follow this guide to unlock your bootloader and install TWRP (3.2.3-0).
First time installation :
1. Flash this boot.img in fastboot: https://sourceforge.net/projects/boo...t.img/download
2. Then issue command: fastboot reboot recovery
3. Use volume keys to scroll and use power button to select Apply update with adb.
4. issue command: adb sideload /path/to/ROM.zip
5. Enjoy the Bootleggers ROM.
Screenshots will be added as attachments of this post.
[ROM][10.x][OFFICIAL] 家 BootleggersROM 5.0 Shishufied [Google Pixel 3 - blueline], ROM for the Google Pixel 3
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.2.3-x
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: 5.0
Stable Release Date: 2018-12-25
Last Updated 2020-02-11