Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2019, 09:57 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Force dark theme doesn't work anymore
26th June 2019, 12:49 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Just got the message to update lol, lost my root. I just clicked and didn't think. I know what I'm doing in the morning
26th June 2019, 07:34 AM |#13  
Flag North Texas
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daswahnsinn

Just got the message to update lol, lost my root. I just clicked and didn't think. I know what I'm doing in the morning

You will lose root on every update with these devices. It is a matter of seconds to get it back. Connect to the computer and run the TWRP .img from bootloader then re-flash Magisk. You won't even lose your Magisk settings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sliding_billy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sliding_billy Ad-Free
26th June 2019, 09:39 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliding_billy

You will lose root on every update with these devices. It is a matter of seconds to get it back. Connect to the computer and run the TWRP .img from bootloader then re-flash Magisk. You won't even lose your Magisk settings.

Yeah I know. Just just literally forgot not to, meant to just download it and wait til the morning. Oh well nothing lost.
26th June 2019, 10:51 AM |#15  
Flag North Texas
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daswahnsinn

Yeah I know. Just just literally forgot not to, meant to just download it and wait til the morning. Oh well nothing lost.

Good deal!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)