FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

June Update is out

2,133 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,679
 
By Blackball, Senior Member on 3rd June 2019, 07:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2019, 09:57 AM |#11  
JupeBullet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Force dark theme doesn't work anymore
26th June 2019, 12:49 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Just got the message to update lol, lost my root. I just clicked and didn't think. I know what I'm doing in the morning
26th June 2019, 07:34 AM |#13  
sliding_billy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North Texas
Thanks Meter: 411
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daswahnsinn

Just got the message to update lol, lost my root. I just clicked and didn't think. I know what I'm doing in the morning

You will lose root on every update with these devices. It is a matter of seconds to get it back. Connect to the computer and run the TWRP .img from bootloader then re-flash Magisk. You won't even lose your Magisk settings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sliding_billy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sliding_billy Ad-Free
26th June 2019, 09:39 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliding_billy

You will lose root on every update with these devices. It is a matter of seconds to get it back. Connect to the computer and run the TWRP .img from bootloader then re-flash Magisk. You won't even lose your Magisk settings.

Yeah I know. Just just literally forgot not to, meant to just download it and wait til the morning. Oh well nothing lost.
26th June 2019, 10:51 AM |#15  
sliding_billy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North Texas
Thanks Meter: 411
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daswahnsinn

Yeah I know. Just just literally forgot not to, meant to just download it and wait til the morning. Oh well nothing lost.

Good deal!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes