By PuffDaddy_d, Senior Member on 13th October 2018, 02:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th September 2019, 08:21 PM |#361  
Flag Southern IL USA
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSX321

Hmm, when I hide the Play Store it will only hide the main package. If I try to hide the other services under the Play Store, it doesn't stick. Is that normal?

Aha. That was a bug. It was listed as fixed in today's canary update.
16th October 2019, 05:37 PM |#362  
Flag Southern IL USA

More
Quote:

Ha! Well Netflix is now gone from the Play Store. It doesn't even show that it updated it earlier today. Same versions of everything. <shrug>

It's back! Netflix is showing again in the store for me, and yesterday it got updated on my P3.
16th October 2019, 08:35 PM |#363  
Flag North Texas
Thanks Meter: 451

More
Quote:

It's back! Netflix is showing again in the store for me, and yesterday it got updated on my P3.

Same here for the P3 and the P3XL. Showed up out of the blue on those two devices, which led me to wonder if it was something in the last couple of days canary Magisk since the other devices are on stable 20.
17th October 2019, 09:43 PM |#364  
Flag North Texas
Thanks Meter: 451

More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliding_billy

Same here for the P3 and the P3XL. Showed up out of the blue on those two devices, which led me to wonder if it was something in the last couple of days canary Magisk since the other devices are on stable 20.

I guess it had nothing to do with canary, since the two devices that didn't get updated day before yesterday got updated late last night. They are on stable 20. I am wondering and hoping that now the Play Store simply looks to make sure the device is certified in the store since these devices have nothing else in common.
17th October 2019, 10:15 PM |#365  
Flag Southern IL USA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliding_billy

I am wondering and hoping that now the Play Store simply looks to make sure the device is certified in the store since these devices have nothing else in common.

Yeah, I think it was the first time the Netflix app was updated since my device was back to certified status, so that may be it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)