FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Multitasking/RAM

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,654
 
By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 14th September 2018, 01:15 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
You're busy and don't have time to wait, which is why you need to stop reading this thread and get back to organizing your Pogs. Rate this thread to express how the Google Pixel 3 performs when multitasking. A higher rating indicates that the Google Pixel 3 keeps many apps in memory so that they don't need to reload, and that when moving between apps, transitions are smooth and performance is excellent.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
 
 
20th November 2018, 08:46 AM |#2  
Taomyn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Could have done with more RAM for future proofing
5th February 2019, 10:08 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Pixel 3 has 4GB ram and it keeps some apps in memory, if there are 10 to 15 background apps. after 5 apps it will reload. So, for better RAM management they have to increase ram in next versions.
5th February 2019, 01:53 PM |#4  
Guto ViP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Campo Grande
Thanks Meter: 138
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrylucas

Pixel 3 has 4GB ram and it keeps some apps in memory, if there are 10 to 15 background apps. after 5 apps it will reload. So, for better RAM management they have to increase ram in next versions.

Why someone needs more than 10 apps running in background?
11th February 2019, 10:03 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guto ViP

Why someone needs more than 10 apps running in background?

Not me maybe some of the users can run more than that. so, in that case it will struggle to load instantly.
19th April 2019, 11:58 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrylucas

Not me maybe some of the users can run more than that. so, in that case, it will struggle to load instantly.

correct!! but what you think about memory management?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes