FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Overall love

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,654

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 14th September 2018, 01:15 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Google Pixel 3, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Google Pixel 3 is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

16th September 2018, 09:11 AM |#2  
Flag Nr. Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Who doesn't love the Google Pixel phones with their amazing OS
18th September 2018, 04:59 PM |#3  
California
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Ask a question... expect an answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert314

Anyone who wants a headphone jack.
Anyone who remembers the price of Nexus devices.
Anyone that would like SD card support
Anyone who had Google nerf their battery saver settings
Anyone who wants a large phone without a notch
Anyone who is not a fan of 2:1 aspect ratio
Anyone who is worried about durability of a glass back
(but at least wireless charging is back)

I will be buying a Pixel 3, but I would really rather have modern insides in my Nexus 6.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Note10.1Dude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Note10.1Dude Ad-Free
25th September 2018, 03:26 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert314

Battery life is going to suck.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimv1983 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimv1983 Ad-Free
26th September 2018, 03:40 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Really looking forward to getting the Pixel 3. I will be replacing my Nexus 5 with the Pixel 3, and I'm hoping for 5+ wonderful years with my new love!
The main criterias for chosing the Pixel 3?
- Pure Android
- Strong developer community
- Flagship phone (specially camera-wise)
- Operatable with one hand (!!)
It all depends on the price in Switzerland now! If it's going to be 700USD in the states but 950 in Switzerland, i might reconsider and go with the Nokia 7.1...
The Following User Says Thank You to georgs_town For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift georgs_town Ad-Free
5th October 2018, 10:43 PM |#6  
Flag Hillsboro
Thanks Meter: 111

More
I don't understand why people think they need these $600+ priced phones. I consider myself a semi-heavy user and get all the power and functionality I need out of my $250 moto x4.
6th October 2018, 03:19 AM |#7  
Flag Rescue, California
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I currently have a Note 9 and it's more phone than I need, both in size and features. As an example, I'm sure the S Pen is a great tool for many people, but I forget that I have it. I'm going to pre-order a Pixel 3 next week and sell my Note 9 once I receive the Pixel.
10th October 2018, 01:12 AM |#8  
California
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur

I don't understand why people think they need these $600+ priced phones. I consider myself a semi-heavy user and get all the power and functionality I need out of my $250 moto x4.

If only it were $600+. We need a section in here to review price. At $800 for the base model, it gets 0 points from me on asking price.
10th October 2018, 04:52 AM |#9  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 44

More
I'm looking to upgrade from a Samsung A3. I really want to try a Google device but I don't see how $800 for the base Pixel 3 can be justified when the S9 starts at $720, is currently in the mid $600 range, and will likely be around $450 come Thanksgiving.
10th October 2018, 11:10 AM |#10  
Flag Wales
Thanks Meter: 225

More
Wow. Getting almost as expensive as iPhones...
11th October 2018, 05:19 AM |#11  
Flag Spirit River
Thanks Meter: 361

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgs_town

Really looking forward to getting the Pixel 3. I will be replacing my Nexus 5 with the Pixel 3, and I'm hoping for 5+ wonderful years with my new love!
The main criterias for chosing the Pixel 3?
- Pure Android
- Strong developer community
- Flagship phone (specially camera-wise)
- Operatable with one hand (!!)
It all depends on the price in Switzerland now! If it's going to be 700USD in the states but 950 in Switzerland, i might reconsider and go with the Nokia 7.1...

Don't complain bro, in Canada flagship phones are outrageously priced. The pixel 3 costs about 1300 cad (1000 usd) IF you are lucky and pixel 2 was one of the cheaper flagships. (Pixel 3 costs more)

Sent from my Samsung SM-A520W using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)