Install both a systemui base and a framework base.
This is in place until TWRP is ready. You need root and of course you need to be attached to your PC. On first installation of systemui base, a pop-up for you to give adb root permission will show.
I am no longer going to make aroma installers. The zip method is very similar and should work whether or not you are flashing modules as long as one of the modules does not mod the framework-res.apk or SystemUIGoogle.apk. Download the zip installer. Unzip it into a folder on your internal sdcard. Find that folder once you are in TWRP.
This what it looks like. Inside those folders are the zips you will flash. Hit the back button in TWRP and go to the next one you want to flash. Continue until you are done then flash complete installation. Nothing is flashed to your system until you flash "complete installation".
Zip Installer Instructions
!!! Make sure you have installed the 3Minit Resources APK prior to flashing the 3Minit Battery Mod!!!
1. FLASH ONE Of THE SYSTEMUI BASES BEFORE FLASHING THESE MODS. IT PROVIDES THE NECESSARY SMALI'S AND PUBLIC ID'S
2. FLASH ONE OF THE FRAMEWORKS . Select stock for stock QS Icon color. Otherwise, choose QS Icon color. Default is gray.
3. FLASH ALL THE MODS YOU WANT. ONCE YOU DONE WITH EVERYTHING, FLASH THE "COMPLETE INSTALLATION" ZIP.
Stock like bases are limited to as what can be modded if you choose them. I suggest starting with first selection on SystemUI base and framework gray (color of QS Icons) instead of stock-like and making changes from there.
1. Unzip ADB Mods Installer Files.zip on your PC
2. Run TulsadiverModsInstaller.bat (Give ADB Root Permissions)
3. Your phone will reboot after SystemUI base and Framework base are installed (these have to be flashed for mods to work)
4. ADB debugging Enabled
5. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases (phone will reboot)
6. Flash one of the Framework Bases (phone will reboot)
7. Go through the other options selecting what all mods you want
8. Once finished with selections, run "Complete Installation" at the bottom
List of MODS Available
1. Clock Format and Position Mods
2. Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicater, only the strongest signal shows
Internet Traffic Speed in and out, one over the other
3. Dynamic Navbar
4. Navbar Height Options
5. Remove NavBar Completely
6. Battery percent text Only-Battery Icon Removed
7. 3 Minit Battery
One percent custom battery Mods-Several to choose from
8. Colored Navbar Icons
9. Traffic Speed Indicator Up Icon Colors
10. Traffic Speed Indicator Down Icon Colors
11. Colored Statusbar Icons
12. Colored Notification backgrounds
13. Colored Notification Text
14. Colored QS Icon Text
15. Colored QS background
16. Remove Carrier Text Options
17. QS Columns (How Many) Option
18. Smaller home button dots
19. Settings Background Color
20. Lockscreen wallpaper tint remover
21. Remove QS Icons Circles
22. Change QS Icons OFF color
23. Ability to change QS Icon circle background colors.
24. Custom Battery Sizer
ADB Installer uploaded 4-22-19
ADB installer for Q6
TWRP flashable Installer zip. Unzip onto your internal sdcard. Find it in TWRP. Same instructions as ADB version. Install bases first, then mods, then complete installation.
Zip Installer-magisk version included uploaded 5-20-19