**does not work on Android Q**
1) Download Magisk APK from https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...mless-t3473445 and install the APK
2) download your system image from https://developers.google.com/android/images Make sure you check settings-->about phone to get your current software version to your PC
3) extract the boot.img and copy it to your Pixel
4) open Magisk and select install then write to a file. Select boot.img
5) wait for it to finish then copy the patched boot image back to your PC
6) open a powershell window from the folder you copied the patched boot image to and either ADB reboot bootloader or turn off your phone and hold the volume down and power key until your in fastboot mode, plug it in and run "fastboot getvar current-slot"
7) take note which boot letter pops up either A or B
8) run "fastboot flash boot_<Letter> <patched_image_name>.img
This also appears to break Google Pay even though Magisk Hide is enabled. If anyone has a work around please share!
Link to the newest Google USB drivers: