By Tulsadiver, XDA Ad-Free Recognized Contributor on 14th May 2019, 05:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2019, 01:59 AM |#11  
Flag Long Beach
Thanks Meter: 393

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsadiver

I think I found the problem. Take this zip. Rename it by taking .zip off of the name (it wasn't actually zipped), replace the file in the bats folder with this one and try again.

Thank you. That did the trick. Worked great.
The Following User Says Thank You to mac796 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mac796 Ad-Free

21st May 2019, 02:30 AM |#12  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,189

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac796

Thank you. That did the trick. Worked great.

An updated installer has been uploaded to op.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tulsadiver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tulsadiver Ad-Free
21st May 2019, 02:38 AM |#13  
Flag Hurricane, WV
Thanks Meter: 714

More
We're you able to add and get 3 minit battery to work?

I have Swift Installer in place now .... All looks good, including notifications (that sometimes get jacked up)

I just would like Center Clock, 3 minit Battery (without stock) , and 6 or 7 QS tiles ...... I'd it possible to just add those things without messing up the Swift installer theming??

BTW. Thank you for your work
21st May 2019, 03:35 AM |#14  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,189

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrompton

I have Swift Installer in place now .... All looks good, including notifications (that sometimes get jacked up)

I just would like Center Clock, 3 minit Battery (without stock) , and 6 or 7 QS tiles ...... I'd it possible to just add those things without messing up the Swift installer theming??

It should work okay. No guarantees.
21st May 2019, 04:07 AM |#15  
Flag Long Beach

More
Quote:

I'm using all those things you mentioned with swift installer. I did uninstall Swift installer then flashed all my mods then reinstalled. I pick stock bases in the mod
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190520-201744.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	4762709   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190520-201732.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	4762710  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mac796 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mac796 Ad-Free
21st May 2019, 05:33 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

I'm using all those things you mentioned with swift installer. I did uninstall Swift installer then flashed all my mods then reinstalled. I pick stock bases in the mod

so im trying to use it and it gives me a permission denied
21st May 2019, 05:37 PM |#17  
Flag Long Beach

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVNO DeSIngS

so im trying to use it and it gives me a permission denied

I'm not sure how you have your adb environment set up. I have mine so I can do it from anywhere. I would try the command adb devices wherever you have that file saved and make sure your phone's communicating with it. And if that doesn't work you probably going to have to save it wherever your platform tools is saved. I'm not sure.
21st May 2019, 05:52 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

I'm not sure how you have your adb environment set up. I have mine so I can do it from anywhere. I would try the command adb devices wherever you have that file saved and make sure your phone's communicating with it. And if that doesn't work you probably going to have to save it wherever your platform tools is saved. I'm not sure.

will do thank you
21st May 2019, 07:14 PM |#19  
Flag Hurricane, WV

More
Quote:

Did you do the mods all at once or did you do them one at a time?
21st May 2019, 07:17 PM |#20  
Flag Long Beach

More
Quote:

Did you do the mods all at once or did you do them one at a time?

I did the base and the framework together first. And then I did everything else together. So two times.
The Following User Says Thank You to mac796 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mac796 Ad-Free
22nd May 2019, 12:18 AM |#21  
Flag Hurricane, WV

More
Quote:

I did the base and the framework together first. And then I did everything else together. So two times.

This thing is killing me -- I do have Windows 10 so I have tried the adb bat file method and the powershell method ---- It does seem like it's going through installing every thing when I do the Complete Installation option ... it causes the device to reboot

But upon reboot there are no mods --- no Center clock, no 3 minit , no change in QS columns

What could I be doing wrong ? I have deactivated Swift Installer and all Substratum themes -- would uninstalling the apps all together make a difference ??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)