FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Edge Sense Plus ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel 3a XL

15,909 posts
Thanks Meter: 45,481
 
Post Reply Email Thread
4th June 2019, 08:37 AM |#11  
j to the 4n's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag apktool d -b -f Freetime.apk xda
Thanks Meter: 45,481
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210

just installed the ota and rerooted and the magist module will not install

says the security version isnt supported

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumsfield

Give it another day and he will fix it, he always does.

Give me another hour, was busy with stuff at work.

Edit: done
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j to the 4n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
4th June 2019, 10:55 AM |#12  
Archangel's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 14,172
 
Donate to Me
More
Whatever you did for the June 4 update serious bootloop,,,can you uninstall this module from fasboot?
4th June 2019, 10:57 AM |#13  
j to the 4n's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag apktool d -b -f Freetime.apk xda
Thanks Meter: 45,481
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel

Whatever you did for the June 4 update serious bootloop,,,can you uninstall this module from fasboot?

mhhh, crap. Can you get a log?
You can run the magisk module uninstaller.
4th June 2019, 10:59 AM |#14  
Archangel's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 14,172
 
Donate to Me
More
Damn nope,,,no TWRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by j to the 4n

mhhh, crap. Can you get a log?
You can run the magisk module uninstaller.

4th June 2019, 11:00 AM |#15  
j to the 4n's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag apktool d -b -f Freetime.apk xda
Thanks Meter: 45,481
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel

Damn nope,,,no TWRP

ouch.
4th June 2019, 11:05 AM |#16  
j to the 4n's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag apktool d -b -f Freetime.apk xda
Thanks Meter: 45,481
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel

Whatever you did for the June 4 update serious bootloop,,,can you uninstall this module from fasboot?

If you get adb connection, you could delete the folder "active_edge_system_mod" in /sbin/.magisk/img/
adb should usuall kick in also when it loops.
4th June 2019, 11:07 AM |#17  
Archangel's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 14,172
 
Donate to Me
More
What are the adb commands to delete that folder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by j to the 4n

If you get adb connection, you could delete the folder "active_edge_system_mod" in /sbin/.magisk/img/
adb should usuall kick in also when it loops.

4th June 2019, 11:08 AM |#18  
j to the 4n's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag apktool d -b -f Freetime.apk xda
Thanks Meter: 45,481
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel

What are the adb commands to delete that folder?

adb shelll rm -f in /sbin/.magisk/img/active_edge_system_mod
4th June 2019, 11:11 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j to the 4n

Give me another hour, was busy with stuff at work.

Edit: done

and boom goes the dynamite. Thanks brother. Glad I paid for this app when I snagged my pixel 3. If TWRP could get their code together everything would be perfect.
4th June 2019, 11:12 AM |#20  
j to the 4n's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag apktool d -b -f Freetime.apk xda
Thanks Meter: 45,481
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumsfield

and boom goes the dynamite. Thanks brother. Glad I paid for this app when I snagged my pixel 3. If TWRP could get their code together everything would be perfect.

yeah, well, didnt go as planned though
4th June 2019, 11:14 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j to the 4n

yeah, well, didnt go as planned though

what do you mean? every update you made worked for me since like October of 18.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes