FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bummper *only* case

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By bc14nj, Member on 31st October 2019, 12:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Does anyone know of a bumper only case? Meaning it's just an edge around the phone but nothing on the back?
31st October 2019, 12:37 AM |#2  
Smithtown, N.Y.
Thanks Meter: 277

More
Rhinoshield makes one and it's great. But, it won't be available for a little while. Not sure when but they have an email sign-up at their website.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to bkrickles For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bkrickles Ad-Free
31st October 2019, 12:55 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag NJ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrickles

Rhinoshield makes one and it's great. But, it won't be available for a little while. Not sure when but they have an email sign-up at their website.

Thanks. Just saw it:

RhinoShield CrashGuard Bumper - Google Pixel 4 XL

Looks like exactly what I am looking for. Thanks
31st October 2019, 12:57 AM |#4  
Smithtown, N.Y.

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc14nj

Thanks. Just saw it:

RhinoShield CrashGuard Bumper - Google Pixel 4 XL

Looks like exactly what I am looking for. Thanks

I've had it for my previous pixels and it's a great case. It's saved me too with some serious drops on concrete.

31st October 2019, 06:58 AM |#5  

More
I just dropped a quick message to RhinoShield's support team and their guess is that it'll be ready around "early November"
The Following User Says Thank You to bestgio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bestgio Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 03:39 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag NJ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestgio

I just dropped a quick message to RhinoShield's support team and their guess is that it'll be ready around "early November"

Great. Thanks
4th November 2019, 04:27 PM |#7  
Smithtown, N.Y.

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestgio

I don't know if I trust them with their estimate.
I got the bumper for my nexus 6P and pixel 2xl and it was my favorite.
I wanted it for my 3xl, which I ordered on announcement day last year, but by the time it was available I had bought a slew of other cases and didn't feel like spending any more. Especially since I only had plans on keeping the phone for a year.
I once again ordered the 4xl on announcement day and I'm trying to be patient but I've already ordered 3 other cases so they need to get with it and finish the bumper case already. A discount code would be nice too as it's not the cheapest case in the world.
8th November 2019, 10:32 PM |#8  

More
Just checked their website again, looks like their bumper cases are now available for pre order with shipping around the end of November (so long goes the "early november" time frame they told me)

https://rhinoshield.io/pages/shop/Go...xl-bumper-case

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrickles

I don't know if I trust them with their estimate.
I got the bumper for my nexus 6P and pixel 2xl and it was my favorite.
I wanted it for my 3xl, which I ordered on announcement day last year, but by the time it was available I had bought a slew of other cases and didn't feel like spending any more. Especially since I only had plans on keeping the phone for a year.
I once again ordered the 4xl on announcement day and I'm trying to be patient but I've already ordered 3 other cases so they need to get with it and finish the bumper case already. A discount code would be nice too as it's not the cheapest case in the world.

Totally agree with you here. Their website is now open for pre orders for the 4 XL but doesn't ship till the end of November, which is far too late for most people since other people would already have gone with some other case at this point.

I got a clear case temporarily hoping the bumper one will come out within the next week or so but looks like that won't happen at all :/
The Following User Says Thank You to bestgio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bestgio Ad-Free
9th November 2019, 04:51 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Just pre-ordered mine. Said Nov 29 estimated ship date.

+1 to everyone that recommended. Had it for my pixel 3xl and it's the best. Only negative the white won't stay white forever.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)