FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Pixel 4 intelliGLASS

495 posts
Thanks Meter: 959
 
By intelliARMOR, Senior Member on 15th October 2019, 07:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Howdy XDA,

As the new #Pixel4 was announced today we are already in production of Pixel 4 screen protectors. We hit it out of the park this time with full coverage, 3D, and full glue models.

As always, we have a special deal just for XDA where you can get 50% any Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL screen protector, just use coupon code Pixel4Sale.

Any thoughts or concerns, just let us know as always and we'll take care of you.

Thanks!
intelliARMOR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pixel4Glass.jpg
Views:	2422
Size:	269.8 KB
ID:	4845379  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to intelliARMOR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intelliARMOR Ad-Free
15th October 2019, 07:48 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelliARMOR

Howdy XDA,

As the new #Pixel4 was announced today we are already in production of Pixel 4 screen protectors. We hit it out of the park this time with full coverage, 3D, and full glue models. ...

Is the PRO in this link Full adhesive?
15th October 2019, 07:51 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blcklab

Is the PRO in this link Full adhesive?

Yes - full adhesive on both models. And 3D glass
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intelliARMOR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intelliARMOR Ad-Free
15th October 2019, 09:26 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Are the cutouts actual holes, or clear glass? I've had proximity sensor issues in the past, and am concerned about that an issues for the radar sensors.
15th October 2019, 09:52 PM |#5  
MILH0U5E's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Ordered one for the XL. Hopefully it is as good as your old school flat screen phone models.
16th October 2019, 01:22 AM |#6  
MRFERRARI23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
So the tempered glass you're making are going to only be like the picture above? I'm not a fan of tempered glass where is just sticky around the edges. Are you making regular ones too?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
16th October 2019, 02:47 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman631

Are the cutouts actual holes, or clear glass? I've had proximity sensor issues in the past, and am concerned about that an issues for the radar sensors.

Yes, we have cutouts - no issues with proximity sensors
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intelliARMOR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intelliARMOR Ad-Free
16th October 2019, 02:50 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRFERRARI23

So the tempered glass you're making are going to only be like the picture above? I'm not a fan of tempered glass where is just sticky around the edges. Are you making regular ones too?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Yes, our glass is full adhesive. We are not fans of the ones with sticky around the edges either.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to intelliARMOR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intelliARMOR Ad-Free
16th October 2019, 05:54 AM |#9  
dmarden's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 479
 
More
If it's full glass adhesion, why the black trim?
The Following User Says Thank You to dmarden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dmarden Ad-Free
16th October 2019, 08:29 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarden

If it's full glass adhesion, why the black trim?

The black trim is 3D molded to accommodate the Pixel's curved screen. The full adhesion gives superior performance and feel over models without.

Thanks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to intelliARMOR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intelliARMOR Ad-Free
16th October 2019, 01:00 PM |#11  
Robati's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Do you have a retailer in Europe?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
pixel 4, pixel 4 xl

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes