By sgvjon, Senior Member on 15th October 2019, 05:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th October 2019, 07:30 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 439

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgvjon

https://www.spigen.com/collections/pixel-4-4-xl

Just ordered a Neo Hybrid. Prices suck, but I love Spigen cases.

Love spigen cases but I usually wait for them on Amazon first.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wgrant For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wgrant Ad-Free
15th October 2019, 07:54 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
That tough armor looks, well, tough! I have one on my 3 XL. Is there generally a lag before they show up on Amazon? I show an estimated delivery date of October 23rd through 24th for the 4XL

I could get a caseology but I like the stand on the spigen
15th October 2019, 08:48 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 439

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blcklab

That tough armor looks, well, tough! I have one on my 3 XL. Is there generally a lag before they show up on Amazon? I show an estimated delivery date of October 23rd through 24th for the 4XL

I've always bought my pixels after their initial release. The 4 is the first pre-order I've done and just went with a Google case for now since it's what I've had on my 2XL for a while now.
15th October 2019, 09:33 PM |#5  
Flag Cordova
Thanks Meter: 396

More
Amazon has 2 XL cases up now. Available the 16th. I'm getting the ultra hybrid.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrro82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrro82 Ad-Free
15th October 2019, 10:46 PM |#6  
Flag Wilmington,De U.S.A.
Thanks Meter: 198

More
I've always had the tough armor cases. Always good. For now I bought the Liquid air case. It is 10.99 on amazon right now. We'll see how it works out.
The Following User Says Thank You to EQ811977 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EQ811977 Ad-Free
15th October 2019, 11:00 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Ordered on Amazon, cancelled my order with spigen.com
I always had the Rugged Armor, but thought I'd change it this year.
16th October 2019, 05:16 AM |#8  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I'd check Spigen's eBay for these cases. The official online store for Spigen usually sells them at full price and the eBay store's pricing is usually priced around half of the listed prices. They ship from Irvine, CA.
16th October 2019, 05:39 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 369

More
That soigen crystal case seems like a no brainer. Fully clear so you can see ALL the color of your device in all it's glory. Some cases cover the back, others cover the buttons.
17th October 2019, 10:35 PM |#10  
Flag Tiger
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blcklab

I just got the tough armor one yesterday, supposed to be delivered today from Amazon got it for $14
17th October 2019, 11:37 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 369

More
ESR Air Armor Clear Case for Pixel 4 XL Case, [Shock-Absorbing] [Scratch-Resistant] [Military Grade Protection] Hard PC + Flexible TPU Frame, for The The Google Pixel 4 XL (2019 Release), Clear https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XZ437KP..._L7nQDbY4WJJ89 I just found this one. Seems to be a good compromise between strength and keeping the device clear. Looks even better than the spigen 🤔
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)