FORUMS

Super Slim Case

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Nick767, Junior Member on 29th October 2019, 03:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Can anyone recommend a super slim case for the 4XL? Something similar to the Bare Naked case, but either much cheaper or higher quality? the Bare case I had on my 3XL was super cheap quality with rough edges and let a lot of dirt etc in between it and the phone. Have currently got a Caseology case on my 4XL but its pretty bulky.
29th October 2019, 05:14 PM |#2  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,196

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick767

Can anyone recommend a super slim case for the 4XL? Something similar to the Bare Naked case, but either much cheaper or higher quality? the Bare case I had on my 3XL was super cheap quality with rough edges and let a lot of dirt etc in between it and the phone. Have currently got a Caseology case on my 4XL but its pretty bulky.

You have that Caseology Skyfall case too? It's nice to show off the color but it is bulky and heavy. I got this one yesterday. It's cheap, a little less bulky, and lighter.

AVIDET for Google Pixel 4 XL...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XNNQQKH...p_mob_ap_share

MNML has a case but they're on the pricey side and the two I had for the Pixel 2 XL to warp to where it wasn't as snug anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
29th October 2019, 05:22 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe

You have that Caseology Skyfall case too? It's nice to show off the color but it is bulky and heavy. I got this one yesterday. It's cheap, a little less bulky, and lighter.

AVIDET for Google Pixel 4 XL...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XNNQQKH...p_mob_ap_share

MNML has a case but they're on the pricey side and the two I had for the Pixel 2 XL to warp to where it wasn't as snug anymore.

It's a Caseology Solid Flex Crystal that I have, its not massive but I find it bulky. I think the MNML one sounds very similar to the issues I had with the Bare case, recently you could almost rattle the phone around within the case. Was hoping someone made a decent quality really thin case, I'm not too fussed about drop protection, just need a way to avoid scratches and wear and tear
29th October 2019, 09:48 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Spigen thin fit had one on my note10+
30th October 2019, 12:32 AM |#5  
FL
Thanks Meter: 58

More
I loved the pitaka case on the pixel 2 xl and although they didn't come out with one for the 3 xl, it still worked every though it didn't line up perfectly. Unfortunately i can't use it anymore on the 4. They have no plans to make one either. That's been the best and thinnest feeling case I've used while still being really solid. Such a shame.

I have the mmnl on order so we'll see how that goes. I also have a skin on order as well so i might just go naked with just a skin to protect the back from scratches. With the matte sides, its not slippery at all so i might go that route.
30th October 2019, 03:19 AM |#6  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,196

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.jenkins

Spigen thin fit had one on my note10+

Yeah I'm think of getting one in white.

Spigen Thin Fit Designed for Google Pixel 4 XL Case (2019) - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T9P3W84..._1lpUDbRYZE0NK

The Following User Says Thank You to EeZeEpEe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EeZeEpEe Ad-Free
30th October 2019, 02:24 PM |#7  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 274

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe

Yeah I'm think of getting one in white.

Spigen Thin Fit Designed for Google Pixel 4 XL Case (2019) - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T9P3W84..._1lpUDbRYZE0NK

Have used this one. like it for the slimness. it holds on to any type of oils from your hand though. Easily wiped off if need be. (this is for the black one though)
30th October 2019, 09:54 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebelo

I loved the pitaka case on the pixel 2 xl and although they didn't come out with one for the 3 xl, it still worked every though it didn't line up perfectly. Unfortunately i can't use it anymore on the 4. They have no plans to make one either. That's been the best and thinnest feeling case I've used while still being really solid. Such a shame.

I have the mmnl on order so we'll see how that goes. I also have a skin on order as well so i might just go naked with just a skin to protect the back from scratches. With the matte sides, its not slippery at all so i might go that route.

I hear ya on the Pitaka. I love it on my Pixel 2 and was really bummed to see they didn't do one for the 3's and probably won't for the 4's. I wonder if it being a magnetic case interfered with wireless charging? That obviously was not a concern with the 2 and 2XL.
31st October 2019, 01:53 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 344

More
I've got an esr appro on the way, it looks similar to the mofi cases I've gotten from Ali for my 2 and 3 which are super slim. they're nice, but only really offer scratch protection. the mofis had no lip for the front, jsyk
31st October 2019, 02:51 AM |#10  
FL
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radon222

I hear ya on the Pitaka. I love it on my Pixel 2 and was really bummed to see they didn't do one for the 3's and probably won't for the 4's. I wonder if it being a magnetic case interfered with wireless charging? That obviously was not a concern with the 2 and 2XL.

wireless charging shouldnt be the reason though since new iphone and samsung has it too which they still make cases for. I asked and they gave the same answer, due to low demands they have no plans to make one for pixel 4.. The magnet on the pitaka case doesnt cover alot of the case so still works on most wireless chargers. It works inconsistently on the PIxel stand though..

Anyhow, just got the dbrand skin in. Pretty nice ... will see how it is as a daily. got a few cases coming in that i'll give a try.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-10-30 215123.jpg
Views:	584
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	4861361  
The Following User Says Thank You to onebelo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onebelo Ad-Free
31st October 2019, 11:52 AM |#11  
Flag Kuwait City
Thanks Meter: 107

More
High recommendation https://mnmlcase.com/

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DinarQ8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DinarQ8 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)