FORUMS

[KERNEL]Despair Kernel

5,777 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,455
 
By DespairFactor, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 19th May 2020, 02:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th May 2020, 05:57 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
Good to see you again @DespairFactor

Sent from my coral using XDA Labs
20th May 2020, 03:52 PM |#12  
mohammed510's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
I guess R is for Android 11? Thanks

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
20th May 2020, 09:18 PM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Nevermind . On V12 and my phone won't load Netflix , Hulu, Tidal On the first try . I go in the logs and it tells me something about the touch wait times not being correct. I have force close or even restart my phone and let it sit to fully load everything on my phone so my apps will work. Never happened with any kernel besides this. Can give logcat but I use liveboot . Not experienced so idk if thats good enough to get a good logcat from. Flame BTW
20th May 2020, 09:38 PM |#14  
DespairFactor's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12,455
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippyy Doee

Nevermind . On V12 and my phone won't load Netflix , Hulu, Tidal On the first try . I go in the logs and it tells me something about the touch wait times not being correct. I have force close or even restart my phone and let it sit to fully load everything on my phone so my apps will work. Never happened with any kernel besides this. Can give logcat but I use liveboot . Not experienced so idk if thats good enough to get a good logcat from. Flame BTW

V12 is removed, but never seen this issue before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed510

I guess R is for Android 11? Thanks

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Yes it is
20th May 2020, 09:39 PM |#15  
DespairFactor's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12,455
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz3

Good to see you again @DespairFactor

Sent from my coral using XDA Labs

I made it back somehow, I got lost on the way, took months to find my way
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DespairFactor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2020, 10:45 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DespairFactor

I made it back somehow, I got lost on the way, took months to find my way

Always enjoyed our conversations. Hope all is well now and you've decided to stick aroundπŸ’š

Sent from my coral using XDA Labs
20th May 2020, 10:47 PM |#17  
DespairFactor's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12,455
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz3

Always enjoyed our conversations. Hope all is well now and you've decided to stick around

Sent from my coral using XDA Labs

I'm on telegram, feel free to reach out

https://t.me/DespairFactor
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DespairFactor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2020, 12:08 AM |#18  
DespairFactor's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12,455
 
More
New V12 is up now, hopefully this will be our base going forward
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DespairFactor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2020, 01:05 AM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
So far so good -- 13Q
23rd May 2020, 02:09 AM |#20  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamreinvented

So far so good -- 13Q

Thank you for reminding me of the release of the new edition
The Following User Says Thank You to blue2018 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blue2018 Ad-Free
23rd May 2020, 02:12 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2018

Thank you for reminding me of the release of the new edition

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ I always make sure to check once a day
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes