FORUMS

[KERNEL]Despair Kernel

5,777 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,455
 
By DespairFactor, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 19th May 2020, 02:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd May 2020, 02:12 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2018

Thank you for reminding me of the release of the new edition

😂👍 I always make sure to check once a day
23rd May 2020, 11:29 AM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamreinvented

I always make sure to check once a day

Nice
23rd May 2020, 03:26 PM |#23  
bigknowz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 490
 
More
Thumbs up Prolific
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamreinvented

😂👍 I always make sure to check once a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2018

Nice

@DespairFactor has been of fire lately, think I flashed 5 different versions this week. Solid guy, we're lucky to have him here.
23rd May 2020, 05:28 PM |#24  
DespairFactor's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12,455
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigknowz

@DespairFactor has been of fire lately, think I flashed 5 different versions this week. Solid guy, we're lucky to have him here.

I think we are in a good spot right now with V13, I may have to dig for ways to improve it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DespairFactor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2020, 02:24 AM |#25  
jsanta11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bayamon
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
No one has asked, flashing this kernel will retain root?
24th May 2020, 06:09 AM |#26  
Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanta11

No one has asked, flashing this kernel will retain root?

Yes

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanta11

No one has asked, flashing this kernel will retain root?

If you flash the zip ***[COLOR="Silver"]
The Following User Says Thank You to iamreinvented For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamreinvented Ad-Free
24th May 2020, 06:43 PM |#27  
DespairFactor's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12,455
 
More
V14Q is up now, make sure you flash the dtbo.img if you use the images. I am hoping AnyKernel3 properly flashes the dtbo.img but to be safe you can also flash it manually. However, this method may require you to root again.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DespairFactor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2020, 05:37 AM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DespairFactor

V14Q is up now, make sure you flash the dtbo.img if you use the images. I am hoping AnyKernel3 properly flashes the dtbo.img but to be safe you can also flash it manually. However, this method may require you to root again.

Still rooted through rebootb
25th May 2020, 10:35 AM |#29  
Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Having a bit of an issue with the audio crackling on my Bluetooth headphones.. no audio mods or anything installed

Should I just listen to music or watch a video with a log running?
25th May 2020, 10:53 PM |#30  
DespairFactor's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12,455
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamreinvented

Having a bit of an issue with the audio crackling on my Bluetooth headphones.. no audio mods or anything installed

Should I just listen to music or watch a video with a log running?

Uhhh, when did this start? and is it only happening with screen off or?
25th May 2020, 11:07 PM |#31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DespairFactor

Uhhh, when did this start? and is it only happening with screen off or?

Started after flashing v14, screen off mostly but happened while watching YouTube too

Tried on turtle beach headphones and in my girlfriends car
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes