FORUMS

[ROM][10]Android Open Source Illusion Project[Coral][Alpha]

896 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,114

Post Reply Email Thread
AOSIP
Code:
**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****
Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
Akhil Narang
Harsh Shandilya
Anirudh Gupta

Bug reporting:
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
  • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Source code:

Latest Downloads:

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google for Android and AOSP
LineageOS
ABC ROM
AquariOS
BootleggersROM
Dirty Unicorns
PixelExperience
OmniROM
CarbonROM
nathanchance
---------
Other projects whose work helped us to create this
And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

Hosted and built on

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][10]Android Open Source Illusion Project[Coral][Alpha], ROM for the Google Pixel 4 XL

Contributors
xlxfoxxlx
Source Code: http://www.github.com/aosip

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: aosp

Version Information

Created 2020-02-13
Last Updated 2020-02-13
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to xlxfoxxlx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2020, 05:18 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag NY

Donate to Me
More
INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
Have an unlocked bootloader, and knowledge of adb/fastboot
flash the boot.img in fastboot(fastboot flash boot boot.img)
boot to aosp recovery
Factory reset phone in aosp recovery
choose install update from adb
adb sideload AOSiP*.zip
Reboot into the system, and enjoy the illusion!

KNOWN ISSUES:
- No issues of my testing
- just about the only thing really missing from stock is eye awareness or whatever its called
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to xlxfoxxlx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2020, 05:19 AM |#3  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag NY

Donate to Me
More
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • Include your firmware versions in reports.
  • Mention any and all Magisk modules you might be using along with the Magisk version
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to xlxfoxxlx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2020, 12:36 PM |#4  
Flag Newark
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Going to test it out right now and report back.
The Following User Says Thank You to CySecX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CySecX Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 02:25 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 403

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CySecX

Going to test it out right now and report back.

Let us know if it has the NGA UI
13th February 2020, 03:11 PM |#6  
Flag Newark
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKool76

Let us know if it has the NGA UI

It does have the NGA UI but it's a big hit or miss. It only works 2/10 time. Other than that everything seems to work fine so far. Going to test out Android Auto later...
The Following User Says Thank You to CySecX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CySecX Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 05:54 PM |#7  
Flag San Jacinto
Thanks Meter: 494

More
All I got to say
13th February 2020, 05:59 PM |#8  
Flag ROOT CITY
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Awesome, I used to use your ROM on Crosshatch and it was the best there. Thanks for your hard work!
The Following User Says Thank You to arh2o For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arh2o Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 08:21 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 246

More
@xlxfoxxlx

Is it Gapps free?
13th February 2020, 09:02 PM |#10  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Canton, OH
Thanks Meter: 8,124

Donate to Me
More
Giving this a go... Owl is nice as per usual on inital look thru. Thanks @xlxfoxxlx

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhacke

@xlxfoxxlx

Is it Gapps free?

No, it has GApps
The Following User Says Thank You to wrongway213 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wrongway213 Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 09:21 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 246

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway213

Giving this a go... Owl is nice as per usual on inital look thru. Thanks @xlxfoxxlx

No, it has GApps

Ok thx for your answer. I will remain on phhusson's vanilla GSI then.
But it's nice to see that the number of roms grow slowly.

@xlxfoxxlx

Probably this question is useless but: Can you make builds without Gapps + Google Play Services?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)